BAJANCO

Tanner287
Bronco Info: 95 351 4.5" beams full cage front to rear 9" q80 deavers

Re: BAJANCO

Post by Tanner287 »

Hahaha I have a whole bunch of photos of me either pulling a buddy out or towing them back to camp, they always give me crap for the bronco being a ford but I'm always the one towing them home
Bajaluv
Bronco Info: Bone stock, ready to build

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

So I did a quick trip out Friday night met some friends in Ocotillo, drove hard and dash is covered in Tecate. Spent the day Saturday running around in the Ac, that's nice. 4 adults, tools, spare tire and we never bottomed out. I'm getting the rear bypasses closer every trip. Image

Nobody ever wants to get out and film lol, so just another boring picture. I need a group trip bad, hopefully we have another cold week before it's to hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

Another day trip in the books, lots of ammo, beer, and humans. High winds but cool temps made a fun day. ImageImageImageImage

Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

Viva Mexico !! Successful trip to San Felipe, lots of miles and plenty of beers. ImageImageImage

Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

So after a few jump champs videos I decided I want to do the Time trials next weekend. BAJANCO is going racing !! My buddy threw down the sponsorship and now he's my Co-driver. I'm gonna do a front a rear GoPro on the suspension, like to see how the rear does in action. Image

Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

So the Time trials was a success. We are still waiting to see the results but it was a blast. Had to split before the standing but I averaged 2:40 on our clock per lap. Bronco did great and handled the whoops and jumps pretty well, turns like a 36' motorhome. But I was all smiles the whole time !! ImageImageImageImageImage

nubreed71
Bronco Info: 1997 F-250 Crewcab Shortbed

Post by nubreed71 »

Yes! Rad pics Aaron. Congrats on a succesful outing.
Crazy Horse
Bronco Info: 96 XLT 5.8 sleeper Solo susp.

Post by Crazy Horse »

Great job Arron. Bronco looked like it was riding really nice. Hope to see you in Lucerne Valley next saturday at the MORE race.
Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

nubreed71 wrote:Yes! Rad pics Aaron. Congrats on a succesful outing.

Right on Taylor !! It was definitely Rad Image. Can't wait to do it again, we would be in the same class....... jusssssss sayin

Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

Crazy Horse wrote:Great job Arron. Bronco looked like it was riding really nice. Hope to see you in Lucerne Valley next saturday at the MORE race.

Rob it was really nice to meet you man !! Your Bronco is really clean, not sure about the race this weekend. I gotta ask the wife Image. But man I'm still smiling this morning, can't wait to for the next jump champs.

Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

Found another good photo !! Image

Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

A couple more !! Fun times at Jump champs 2017, need more Broncos next time. ImageImage

Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

Alll right a few more cause there starting to pop up everywhere Image ImageImageImage

Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

So my Surf/prerun trip failed wayyyy short. Destroyed the rear drive shaft about km51, no good. Image

Then after successfully stealing parts from the front drive shaft I lost the starter. Grabbed one from autozone in Rosarito no problems. But the biggest curveball of the day or should I say night by this time was the starter wasn't engaging the flywheel ? Pulled out to bench test and worked fine. I was stumped for sure at this point. Come to find out the OG starter was from a 1990 firebird ? This little discovery blew my mind, still not sure what's going on there. Gonna have to make a few phone calls after the holiday. Needless to say we used all new parts on old starter housing and we were off. Image

Experiencing terrible vibration at anything over 35mph we couldn't keep going. Rear drive shaft needs to be rebuilt. Super bummed the trip was cut short, but at the same time the experiences of Baja make you a man. Shit the variety of taxi rides itself puts hair on your chest.

Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

I'm guessing the jump champs adventure didn't help my rear U bolts at the 9" connection. Not to mention the large amount of gear we carried lol. We planned on 5 days of Tacos,surf,beer and living out of our rig.

Andy Jones
Bronco Info: In the Works!

BAJANCO

Post by Andy Jones »

Sucks to hear, man.. rig looks good though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yikes
Founder
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff

Post by yikes »

What a bummer...but on to the next adventure, right?! Absolutely love your Bronco. The jump champs shots got me jealous. On the drive shaft...I was having to rebuild/replace u-joints after every 2-3 trips. There wasn't any bind evident when the rear was at full droop, but I pulled the straps up 1" and have gone almost 2 years without a problem.
Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

yikes wrote:What a bummer...but on to the next adventure, right?! Absolutely love your Bronco. The jump champs shots got me jealous. On the drive shaft...I was having to rebuild/replace u-joints after every 2-3 trips. There wasn't any bind evident when the rear was at full droop, but I pulled the straps up 1" and have gone almost 2 years without a problem.

Thanks for the kind words man !! Yes repair and repeat abuse, that's a good idea on the limit straps might just do that in my downtime. I'm also bottoming out pretty hard when airborn, so rear shocks need a few more adjustments. Hopefully this under the cab mount won't be to much longer, need to go upright on the rear shocks and bumps when caging. Actually sending them to a Buddy for valving this week to see where we can improve for the time being. Are you doing the 500 this week ?

yikes
Founder
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff

Post by yikes »

Bajaluv wrote:Are you doing the 500 this week ?
I can't make the 500 this year. Totally bummed, as it's my favorite race. Vacation time is at a premium at the moment. Mil for sure and doing a run in October...day one of Norra for practice.
Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

yikes wrote:
Bajaluv wrote:Are you doing the 500 this week ?
I can't make the 500 this year. Totally bummed, as it's my favorite race. Vacation time is at a premium at the moment. Mil for sure and doing a run in October...day one of Norra for practice.

Ok cool !! So for the 1,000 keep me posted please !! I've got that whole week off and will be ready. I need to keep on your calendar man, your trips are good ones. I'm interested in your plan for Norra, that's bucket list race Image.