BAJANCO

Andy Jones
Bronco Info: In the Works!

BAJANCO

Post by Andy Jones »

Yeah Aaron! Good seeing you out there. We’ll have to get some better logistics planning for the desert. That way we’re all together Repping the bronco nation hard!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bajaluv
Bronco Info: Bone stock, ready to build

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

yikes wrote:Hell yeah! Gonna keep an eye on this. Good seeing your Bronco at KOH Aaron. That thing is beautiful.

Thanks I appreciate it !!! If I realized it was you I would’ve stopped we ran out of beer and that was our main focus, my bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

Andy Jones wrote:Yeah Aaron! Good seeing you out there. We’ll have to get some better logistics planning for the desert. That way we’re all together Repping the bronco nation hard!!

Seriously we need to get better at planning, I think I passed you at least six times over two days. Not to mention all the other Bronco’s that I saw in passing, viewing king of the hammers was confusing but we did get some good dirt time trying to get the right spot.

24hours
Bronco Info: looking for a white, ex-police 5.8 with brown interior (Found!) 1996, 5.8 XL

Re: BAJANCO

Post by 24hours »

I’ve been in touch with the guys that built your trailer, but I’m reluctant to pull the trigger due to the importation b.s.

How difficult was your process and would you do it again? Thanks
Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

24hours wrote:I’ve been in touch with the guys that built your trailer, but I’m reluctant to pull the trigger due to the importation b.s.

It’s actually John’s 91 GFB trailer, he’s a couple build threads below he could answer that question for you. Trailer tow’s great, very well balanced other than a wheel completely sheering off it did great.

ImageImageImage

alpinejd3
Bronco Info: 1991 EB Prerunner

Post by alpinejd3 »

24hours wrote:I’ve been in touch with the guys that built your trailer, but I’m reluctant to pull the trigger due to the importation b.s.

The process was a breeze, they did everything, had the trailer sitting in the U.S. with all the import work done and it has a certificate of origin that you take right to the DMV (I don’t use actual DMV I go to one of those little authorized centers in San Diego, I can send you the name just send me a DM if you want it). I’m not sure if we got special treatment with them getting the trailers into calexico because mine did get ordered with 4 others for a racing team.

Other than a flat tire and Aaron’s hub incident it’s been great, very well built. I had the trailer serviced by someone a few days before Aaron took it to hammers, I’m guessing they didn’t tighten lugs properly on that wheel after they greased the bearings.

Yes I would order from them again, actually placing an order soon for my dad.
24hours
Bronco Info: looking for a white, ex-police 5.8 with brown interior (Found!) 1996, 5.8 XL

Post by 24hours »

That's great to hear guys, thanks for the replies.
Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

Big moves, got the bronco in the garage. First time in seven years that she’s been able to fit indoors.

Received my email from stinger today, pre-ordered the ECM and trans controller combo. Hopefully have it in my possession first week of March details to follow.

Should have dash in my possession in the next couple of weeks. She’ll head back up to Vic’s shop to tie my engine cage into my cab cage. It’s the missing link to make her stable from head to toe
Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

One more piece to the puzzle Image

Hopefully start the year down and prep this week, garage work changes everything.

Becks_Bronco
Bronco Info: 96 Eddie Bauer, 5.8

Post by Becks_Bronco »

You get to eliminate the dash rattle! Very nice.

Is that a vintage air setup?
Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

Becks_Bronco wrote:You get to eliminate the dash rattle! Very nice.

Is that a vintage air setup?

Yes, Killing the dash rattle for good !!! Yes it’s Vintage air Gen 2, i’ve been looking at different parts that they sell. I’m going to go with around style grill and different controller.

Becks_Bronco

Post by Becks_Bronco »

Would be cool if you could somehow use the factory HVAC controls from the newer 92-96 trucks and mount it in your fancy new dash. Something about OEM stuff gets me going.
Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

Becks_Bronco wrote:Would be cool if you could somehow use the factory HVAC controls from the newer 92-96 trucks and mount it in your fancy new dash. Something about OEM stuff gets me going.

Haha ! Well since you put it that way Image. I’m thinking this one for the black theme I’ve created. Image

Another item showed up yesterday. This will clean up my switch issue. Image

Becks_Bronco

Post by Becks_Bronco »

Nice! That's a pretty little control panel.

You'll love that sPod if you've never used one. If you have, i don't have to tell you how convenient and clean they are for wiring up lights etc.
Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

Has anyone used a Dakota digital or something similar as a gauge cluster ? Some seem pretty legit and could really simplify a custom dash ? Image

Becks_Bronco

Post by Becks_Bronco »

Isn’t that meant for an EB?
Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

Becks_Bronco wrote:Isn’t that meant for an EB?

Correct, but in the description they sell the parts for adapting to all ford motors. Just looking at different/clean ways to lay out my dash. Instead of the typical Autometer set up. The race pack set ups that the TT use are big money.

Becks_Bronco

Post by Becks_Bronco »

My only potential gripe is that all the gauges would have to be tiny to fit into that package. Nothing wrong with the typical autometer setup. Always thought it'd be nice to adapt a newer F series cluster in. I like the tach and speedo on the ends, with the little gauges across the top. Might have to try and take some measurements on my F150 work truck vs the Bronco.
Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

Becks_Bronco wrote:My only potential gripe is that all the gauges would have to be tiny to fit into that package. Nothing wrong with the typical autometer setup. Always thought it'd be nice to adapt a newer F series cluster in. I like the tach and speedo on the ends, with the little gauges across the top. Might have to try and take some measurements on my F150 work truck vs the Bronco.

They have several different options for arrangement and sizing. I’m curious if anybody’s used one, I actually like this one better and might pull the trigger. I’m going to call the manufacture today and get some input. I own all the auto meter gauges needed but to simplify my dash this would be a cool way to go.Image

Andy Jones
Bronco Info: In the Works!

BAJANCO

Post by Andy Jones »

Bajaluv wrote:
Becks_Bronco wrote:My only potential gripe is that all the gauges would have to be tiny to fit into that package. Nothing wrong with the typical autometer setup. Always thought it'd be nice to adapt a newer F series cluster in. I like the tach and speedo on the ends, with the little gauges across the top. Might have to try and take some measurements on my F150 work truck vs the Bronco.

They have several different options for arrangement and sizing. I’m curious if anybody’s used one, I actually like this one better and might pull the trigger. I’m going to call the manufacture today and get some input. I own all the auto meter gauges needed but to simplify my dash this would be a cool way to go.Image

I like this!