Bray's 96 Sleeper

Bronco Info: 96 XLT 351

Re: Bray's 96 Sleeper

Postby DMbronco » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:12 pm

Well, looks like Photofucket took a big growler all over this build thread (and others all over the interwebs).

Not a very productive way to get your users to sign up for a paid subscription IMO.

I dont see how anyone willing to pay the fee would have confidence this company will even be in business going forward;
antipathy is high toward these bastards and rightfully so.

Since there is no edit feature, I will likely start a new thread once i get her back from paint.

Adios for now Amigos

Bronco Info: Bronco List:

Postby VintageIronFab » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:23 pm

Here's a novel idea allow edit!!
http://www.vintageironfabworks.com

77- "Victoria"
71- "Annie" Halfcab
73- "Heloise"
96- "Cheryl"
95- Marilyn (F150)

Bronco Info: 1996 EB, Black and Tan

Postby wesjtx » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:40 am

Everyone needs to just get Google Chrome then the plugin to see all the photobucket pics.

Just read through this entire thing, exactly how I want mine to end up one day, super nice build.

Wes

Bronco Info: currently under the knife @ RICHER RACING!

Postby De$ertBronco » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:49 pm

wesjtx wrote:Everyone needs to just get Google Chrome then the plugin to see all the photobucket pics.

Just read through this entire thing, exactly how I want mine to end up one day, super nice build.

Wes

Rad, thanks for the heads up! just tried it and it works. I'm in incognito mode which requires an extra step, but once I noticed the "allow in incognito" check box for the specific plugin I was good to go! Bray and others will be stoked!

Return to “Big Broncos”