Jonerton's 93

dtbback
Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig

Re: Jonerton's 93

Post by dtbback »

Looking good!!
Andy Jones
Bronco Info: In the Works!

Jonerton's 93

Post by Andy Jones »

Looking tits !
Jonerton15
Bronco Info: Linked 4x4 prerunner ranger. Looking to get rid of it and get into the bronco scene.

Post by Jonerton15 »

Thanks guys!
The bumps should be good to mount where they're at. There's enough room for another shock off the back of the beam in the future. The smoothies are for the rear.
Jonerton15
Bronco Info: Linked 4x4 prerunner ranger. Looking to get rid of it and get into the bronco scene.

Post by Jonerton15 »

She's getting close. My buddy installing it did a bunch of extra work. New brake drums, axle seals, manifold gaskets, spark plugs and wires, motor mounts, tranny mount, fan belt, ball joints. The rear shouldn't take long at all. Once she's done i just have to deal with all the bullcrap paperwork. Then she's ready for night runs to Ocotillo
Jonerton15

Post by Jonerton15 »

Forgot to get limit straps yesterday. They'll be on tonight
rdcjuanb
Bronco Info: 1995 Bronco parked in garage. Long term project.

Post by rdcjuanb »

Can you post a pic of the bypass mount on the backside of the driver beam please.

Looking good.
Jonerton15

Post by Jonerton15 »

Thanks man.

We actually didn't tab up the extra shock mounts on the beams. Just hung it from the Solo engine cage to see if a shock would clear in the future.
rdcjuanb
Bronco Info: 1995 Bronco parked in garage. Long term project.

Post by rdcjuanb »

Got it, We mocked mine up and welded and painted them but for some reason the caliper hits the tab on the driver beam once it was all done and I cant seem to visualize how it could work.

Keep up the progress.
Jonerton15

Post by Jonerton15 »

Should be done with all the suspension and that good stuff by the end of the week. Looks like the shocks clear the stock exhaust. Taking it to my other buddies to build front and back bumpers. THEN getting the smog redone, brake lamp inspection, and registration. Can't you tell I like doing the non fun stuff first? haha
Jonerton15

Post by Jonerton15 »

Pinion angle is binding up before full droop. Gotta pick up some leaf spring shims today.
mcheck
Bronco Info: sweeet trophy smurf

Jonerton's 93

Post by mcheck »

Looking good!
Jonerton15

Post by Jonerton15 »

She's back over at my shop now. Ready to finish all the small stuff and paperwork. She needs a valance bumper badly!
Sitting a little too high in the rear as well. I can get another inch or two by cranking the front up.
JonMac31
Bronco Info: 1994, 351w, 2.5x12" Sway-Away (500/600#), Deaver J40 w/ Camburg ext. Shackle/Bilstein 5100 14"

Post by JonMac31 »

Where did you get your rear shock bolt on shock mount?
Jonerton15

Post by Jonerton15 »

Solo Motorsports. Everything is from them, minus leaf springs and shocks
Jonerton15

Post by Jonerton15 »

Please hold. House buying... Not sure if happy, or sad the bronco has to wait a couple more weeks to finish up
Jonerton15

Post by Jonerton15 »

Well, sold a house, bought another house, now i can touch my monies. Took her to ORW for an alignment and to charge the shocks, also lifted the front another inch. Now this morning i took it to get the brake lamp inspection done after everything got fixed that needed to be. Drove about a mile over to the shop that does the inspection, got out, and theres a little white smoke coming out from the rear wheel wells. Not from the exhaust. Will have to get under her when it's done with the inspection. Hopefully nothing too crazy, really just want to get this thing on the road.
Tonelli Racing Pit Crew Chief
Baja 250, 500, 1000 winners
C H O
Bronco Info: 1993 Lightning

Jonerton's 93

Post by C H O »

Looks good buddy, makes me want to build another just like it!
funinthesun95
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift

Post by funinthesun95 »

it a clean truck
Good people + Great info = GFB
@csracingteam
@Cockstarmotorsports
Jonerton15

Post by Jonerton15 »

That was a huge pain in the butt to get everything to pass, but it finally did and is CA plated. Got the bronco out of my work's shop and back to my house and in the garage. I'ts going to be nice to be able to work on this thing at home, instead of driving 45 minutes, and have to open the shop, and put everything away when i was done. Went on it's maiden voyage with my buddy last weekend around Tenaja just to shake out the bugs. No problems! :)
Tonelli Racing Pit Crew Chief
Baja 250, 500, 1000 winners
96UAV
Bronco Info: 96 XLT --Under Construction--

Post by 96UAV »

Good lookin' rig! Wish I was able to tackle the whole suspension on my own like you did! Had to drop mine off at Solo to get it all right. Keep it up man!