Jonerton's 93

Jonerton15
Bronco Info: Linked 4x4 prerunner ranger. Looking to get rid of it and get into the bronco scene.

Jonerton's 93

Post by Jonerton15 »

Well, i joined the club today. Got a 93' XLT with 180k miles on her, 5.8L for $1,500. Passed smog today! Plans are to cut and turn the beams, 2.5" coilovers, smooth bodies, 2.0" x 2" bumps and Deaver Q80's in the rear with a single 2.5 smooth body under the bed and 2.5" x 2" bumps. Going with the adjustable reservoirs. I can't stand bypasses. Keeping her as stock as possible in case i need parts down in Baja when I'm chasing around the trucks (axles, spindles, etc). B & C pillar cage, bucket seats, headsets (bitches love headsets). Once i sell my ranger i'll be able to buy the parts for this build. Should be a good time!

Rmc
El Jefe
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner

Re: Jonerton's 93

Post by Rmc »

Nice! Good buy if it smogged with no issues, glad to hear.
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Post by Nick »

Nice!
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

Great price! Good luck with it!
Jonerton15
Bronco Info: Linked 4x4 prerunner ranger. Looking to get rid of it and get into the bronco scene.

Post by Jonerton15 »

Because it has a salvaged title, it has to have the brake "lamp" inspection. Which includes a whole bunch of other stuff besides just the brake lamps haha. The headlights were pretty much flopping around in the mounts, so i ordered a whole new headlight kit. The grill was cracked here and there, along with the headlight bezels, ordered those as well. So i'll post some more pictures up when i install those goodies. I'll probably cut the frame horns back while i'm at it, and plate in the front for the start of the bumper
Travisfab
Bronco Info: 95 XLT 5.8 C6 Prerunner

Post by Travisfab »

Nice man, cant wait to see it progress
rdcjuanb
Bronco Info: 1995 Bronco parked in garage. Long term project.

Post by rdcjuanb »

Looking forward to the build.
Trever Leach
Bronco Info: 93 bronco building using giant motorsports parts and my garage fab skills. family wagon prerunner

Post by Trever Leach »

ohh shit! Jonerton is going to the family wagon crew also :lol:
Jonerton15

Post by Jonerton15 »

Trever Leach wrote:ohh shit! Jonerton is going to the family wagon crew also :lol:
Yessir! As long as i can keep off the family for as long as possible haha

Got the grill and lights in today. Should be going on tomorrow. Will post picturas
Smart Alex
Bronco Info: 1991 351. lightweight special

Post by Smart Alex »

Haha sucker. Just couldn't resist the old bronco.

Mike Cox
Jonerton15

Post by Jonerton15 »

Picked up 5 Pro Comp fake beadlock rims with 37" projects a few months back for $400, sold the projects for 100 bucks. Picked up these really decent Cooper Discoverer AT3's for $300 last night. Should look really good on the Bronco with a black painted hood.
dtbback
Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig

Post by dtbback »

Dang!!! Talk about some ridiculous deals!
Jonerton15

Post by Jonerton15 »

I've been lagging, standard. But i did install the new lights, grill and some cheapo bucket seats. STS Tyler is building my shocks over at King of a smoking deal, should be ready soon. Deavers are ready to pickup, smoking deal again. Then its off to Richer Racing hopefully to have it installed on some cut and turned beams, radius arms, and engine cage from Jonny/Cho. Then hopefully she'll be on the road!
birdco85
Bronco Info: 95 5.8 MAF E4OD

Jonerton's 93

Post by birdco85 »

CHO does some great work! No complaints here. Can't wait to have him extend them.
Jonerton15

Post by Jonerton15 »

I tried to get the Bronco to pass the "Brake lamp inspection" had a cunt hair of a leak on the axle seal, and my drums were like a thousandth over what they could be to pass. I wanted to get this done before i built it, but i'm just gonna do that after i get all the crap done. She's taking a while to piece together, but she's getting there. Picked the Kings and Deaver Q80's on Friday. 300/500 # springs
Jonerton15

Post by Jonerton15 »

All my Solo Motorsports parts for the front and rear showed up today! All the parts have been collected, and should be going on in the next week or two. Thanks to Solo for giving me a killer deal. Parts look great.
Jonerton15

Post by Jonerton15 »

Got all the Solo stuff painted up. And picked up some 2.5x2.5 and 2.5x4 Fox bumps off of the Herbst 91 TT for 600 bucks. Stoked!
Jonerton15

Post by Jonerton15 »

Front end got town off last night. Cutting off the coil buckets tonight and starting to mount her up. Good thing i didn't go charge this thing around, the radius arm bushing could completely push back through its mount! yikes
Jonerton15

Post by Jonerton15 »

I think the stock radius arm mounts were just a little worn out! Holy crap...
Jonerton15

Post by Jonerton15 »

Got all the 4x4 installed with new ball joints. Tacked up the shock mounts on the beam, cycled everything. Beams are pushed forward pretty far to tuck the 35's.