Yeti Jr.

cs_drums
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

Re: Yeti Jr.

Post by cs_drums »

Nice. It's amazing how old paint can clean up. My dad work at a high end car dealer and I had them detail my wife's bronco. Amazed how they polished that tird!
crisis88
Bronco Info: 94 fsb stock

Post by crisis88 »

Looks like he needs some taillights! I happen to have a very nice set of led taillights. I'm looking to get rid of.
yikes
Founder
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff

Post by yikes »

crisis88 wrote:Looks like he needs some taillights! I happen to have a very nice set of led taillights. I'm looking to get rid of.
Haha! Well, I might be interested in those...for myself. Jose has to earn the good stuff.
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Post by robertcrav »

Wow...what are you using on the paint?
yikes
Founder

Post by yikes »

robertcrav wrote:Wow...what are you using on the paint?
This...

Hehe...and lots of rubbing compound. The oxidation is so bad it loads up the wheel quick. Have to clean it frequently.
AussieRod
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.

Post by AussieRod »

Father and Son Broncos!! Allright! :D
yikes
Founder

Post by yikes »

Long way to go, but it sure looks a lot better. This is the first time it's been buffed and waxed since 1999-2000.

Mojo
Bronco Info: 96eb 5.8, custom SS exh, C&T/uniball, Heim R-arms, 35"bajas 4.88s F53 w/SOLO shackle PRPs

Post by Mojo »

lookin good. I've always liked the STARS on broncos :)
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Post by Nick »

Looks good!
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Post by robertcrav »

Pretty
yikes
Founder

Post by yikes »

Hey fellas. I've been tasked with selling this Bronco. Some of you may know that it's been in my family since 1996. We bought it from my sister and brother in law for my son to drive in 2014. He drove it for a while before leaving to college. It sat ever since. My sister decided she wanted it back to restore and keep in the family. Unfortunately my brother in law has been diagnosed with cancer and they need to liquidate some items to prepare for their ever changing future. Anyway, it's a good running and driving Bronco, but has a few issues that need to be addressed. I dropped a grand into the A/C and never used it, so it's in perfect condition. The rear end has been swapped and is now 4.56 LS with a Desolate Motorsports truss.
  • Needs tires
    Needs ball joints
    Needs smog and possibly 2 years back registration
    Needs ignition switch (I think, as it won't start with the key. Have to jump the solenoid)
    Needs gear swap in the front end, as they are still 3.55's
    215k miles (original engine, trans and t-case
It won't take much work to make this a solid driver again, but I don't have the time to invest in it, so I'm hoping to sell as is. What do you guys think would be a good asking price in today's market?