My 95

Tanner287
Bronco Info: 95 351 4.5" beams full cage front to rear 9" q80 deavers

My 95

Post by Tanner287 »

Bajaluv wrote:Nice !! Lots of work in that back area dude, looks good Image. Spare inside ? Tool area ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yeah I just realized I never even posted pics after I got it from Vik. Spare goes in the center and the back corners of the tin will end up being some type of storage.
There’s also going to be a panel behind the rear seat to make that whole center section storage. I just ran out of time and material to do it before the trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tanner287

My 95

Post by Tanner287 »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tanner287

My 95

Post by Tanner287 »

Felt like the bronco needed an update due to hearing about some shit talk about the build and how it’s setup. The truck has a couple thousand miles already, longest trip being from palmdale ca to prim nearly all dirt. About 300 miles each way, coming up we are doing palmdale to laughlin. Countless massive jumps and crazy sections with ZERO issues on my backhalf. There isn’t a single person that could claim I don’t send the piss out of this truck, if I see something big I just hold it wide. Just went over every single part of it today it’s as good as it was the day it got done. Vik is the man he knows what he’s doing and I couldn’t be happier don’t let anyone tell you otherwise I’d recommend anyone to go to him. I think everyone on here already knows my Instagram is @tanner287 go check it out for updates as I’m not on this page much anymore