Philo's 93 Bronco aka "Lucky Bronco #3"

philofab
Basura Blanca
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.

Philo's 93 Bronco aka "Lucky Bronco #3"

Post by philofab »

Copied from the "other" site it was originally posted on.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
philofab
Basura Blanca

Re: Philo's 93 Bronco aka "Lucky Bronco #3"

Post by philofab »

05-13-2009, 01:04 PM

This is my new Bronco.... it's a 1993 Custom with a 5.0, 8.8, and M5R2. I bought it with a bad transmission and had it rebuilt. The motor was rebuilt 10,000 miles ago. I think it's got a 135K total miles on it. It's got roll up windows and I think the only option was rear defrost and A/C.

Should be a healthy daily driven "prerunner" when I'm done. Main uses will be going to the river near my house and for chasing at races.

I've got lots of goodies coming for it... some stuff most people will not like what I'm going to do to it but I could care less.

Here it is the night I got it running 5-4-09.

Giant radius arms. Thanks Geoff!

Coils, 2.5 drop brackets, bumper dumper seat, ice chest, and tow strap/tire change case.
philofab
Basura Blanca

Post by philofab »

05-13-2009, 01:11 PM

The ice chest has a new Pioneer radio and speakers for it inside.

I'll hopefully be able to pick some more parts up this weekend in San Diego. Going to pick up some fiberglass up while I'm in Cali too.

I've also bought a pair of 12" 2.5 SAW shocks from Brokenbronco for the rear of it.

35" Toyo M/Ts and KMC wheels are on order for it... hopefully they show up soon.

Rear driveshaft was also ordered from Ericautopart. I dropped the original one on my head when pulling the transmission and I think it damaged the u-joints cause my head is so hard. Could have just been worn out though :).
philofab
Basura Blanca

Post by philofab »

05-13-2009, 02:31 PM

Yep. Way old set of AR-15s. Good looking wheels but not near enough "bling" for this bronco. Haha. They are from Bronco #1 I used to have and most of the parts from it got recycled to my Toyota prerunner/1450 truck. The tires are way old but I just use them for rollers since the Toyota is not done.

I'll post up pics of my my first two broncos later. I did a number of things wrong with those two and hopefully I won't repeat with this one.
philofab
Basura Blanca

Post by philofab »

05-17-2009, 02:52 PM

Here is the bling I bought.

I'm thinking of installing the Fox shocks on the Bronco. The Bypasses are 13" and the resi are 16".

Where are the Bypass shocks better used on a Bronco? The front or rear? I could probably work them into either location.

I also now have a pair of F64 Deavers I bought from BrokenBronco for the rear. Are these best used with stock length shackles or longer?

I think I'm going to build a 9" for it too. I have a wider housing in storage I could use. I think I might build the VSS into the housing... not sure if I like it on the output of the x-fer case.
philofab
Basura Blanca

Post by philofab »

05-17-2009, 03:20 PM

I'd rather not mix shock brands on the same truck. I plan on keeping a OE style coil on the front, I don't want to deal with installing coilovers on the front. In order to work correctly they need to be leaned back where the A/C box and master cylinder are.

At this point I have no issues with cutting holes in the back for shocks... I just need to keep room for the two 12" subs, ice chest, and a single 35" spare.

On a different note I bought some glass for the rear from Trailer Products while I was driving through Hemet. I haven't checked fitment on it yet. I need to get a hold of Perry McNeil to get some front glass too.
philofab
Basura Blanca

Post by philofab »

05-18-2009, 01:09 PM

Anyone know who made this fiberglass? I bought some rear glass over the weekend from Trailer Products but I'm not sure I like it. I was planning on buying my front glass from McNeil but I haven't been able to get a hold of him.

05-18-2009, 01:13 PM

I found a pic of bronco #2. Not a very good pic but all I have after my hard drive crashed a while back.

Bronco #2, an 89... I gave it to my cousin a couple of years ago. I really didn't like it as I hate red interiors and it had a E4OD in it.

05-20-2009, 12:19 PM

Got the truck tinted and detailed. Also installed a new rear driveshaft from ericautopart.

I'm going to Santa Maria this weekend for a car show so hopefully I'll have time next week to install the radius arms, coils, and deavers. My wheels are still back ordered... I was told 3 weeks this morning. I still need to find a pair of coil buckets or make a set. I don't really have time to make them though.

05-20-2009, 04:29 PM

Got my heims and misaligns from Dezert Nation. Unfortunatly I got 3/4x2.75 rather than the 3/4x2.625 that I needed so I've got to chuck them up in the lathe and take a little bit off.

05-25-2009, 06:32 PM

Did a little bit of work on the Bronco today. I replaced the speakers in the doors and did some door handle/latch repair and maintenance. I also put the miss-aligns on the lathe and took a little bit of material off so they would work. Also rounded up the fasteners for the radius arm brackets.

I need to do exhaust on it, change the oil, and replace the motor mounts next. Then I can install the deavers and front suspension. I'm planning on selling the 16" fox shocks I have and buying a pair of 12" 2.5 bypasses for the rear. The truck should work very well with bypasses all around! I need to buy an autofab rear shock mount or build one... same for the front. I was thinking of just reinforcing the stock coil bucket and building a hoop off of it for the front shocks... is the bucket a weak point?
philofab
Basura Blanca

Post by philofab »

05-25-2009, 11:03 PM

I just broke the rear drive shaft in my Bronco. Looks like the double cardan joint let go. All u-joints look good and none of the bolts were loose. Did some damage to the exhaust but it didn't pole vault me which is good. I think I need to add shaft loops to this thing.

05-26-2009, 08:07 AM

Pictures of the carnage...

06-02-2009, 06:25 PM

Anyone know what this wiring is? I found it behind the driver door under the seat belt trim. I was going to replace the driver door switch. Someone cut and spliced wires together for some reason.

06-03-2009, 09:17 PM

Update!

Got my new plate in the mail today... now I have to build a rear bumper to bolt it to...

I also replaced the motor mounts and started to build the new exhaust.

I might have it done tonight... I'm building a new 2" y-pipe into a 2.5 system. It will be fairly short and exit in front of the right rear tire.

06-04-2009, 12:25 PM

I built the y-pipe last night... I still need to do the tail pipe and some hangers. It's 2" tube to 2.5.

Hopefully I can install the suspension this weekend. I got a call yesterday that my wheels came off back order and should be here this week.

06-06-2009, 02:15 PM

Well I finished the exhaust... and I'm installing the front suspention right now. Damn bolts for the radius arms are a pain. I was hoping the new exhaust would take care of a lean pop/backfire while shifting under load that it had. I just assumed it was the huge holes in the muffler. Now I'll have to look into a tune up.... maybe a MSD box, cap, rotor, plug wires, and a new set up plugs. Gotta do the manditory IAC / TPS cleaning and adjust too.

06-07-2009, 05:51 PM

Well, I have most of the front suspension installed... The radius arms, drop brackets, and 4" coils. Looks like it will be very tricky to fit the bypass in front of the coil bucket. I also need to move the bumpstop down ~1.5", to help the coil spring live and since the tire will contact the fender.

Anyone know how long I should wait for the coil to settle before aligning it?

I think I'm going to button it up for today and do more next weekend.

Still to do:

* Install Deavers
* Install limit straps front and rear
* Install front shocks
* Lower front bump stops
* Align truck
* Put wheels and tires on if I ever get them
* Maybe gears and a locker/true track
* Build a 9" since one of the 8.8 axle seals is leaking
* Engine tune up

Anyone know if there is a flange available for a 9" pinion that bolts up to 90-96 driveshafts? Also, who makes a nice longer 3" wide shackle for the rear springs?

06-07-2009, 08:33 PM

06-08-2009, 08:42 PM

Quick update.

I replaced the driver door switch, repaired the wiring to it (now I have a door buzzer again!), installed a tach cluster with my old speedo head, programmed the PSOM for 35s, and removed a car dealer theft device.

Apparently the old cluster didn't have a check engine light that worked, so now it's on. I got a "can't control egr" code so I will have to check that out tomorrow.

06-09-2009, 07:34 PM

I checked the EGR system out... the diaphragm in the EGR is toast. Will have to get a new one tomorrow. I replaced all the vacuum lines while I was in there too since the factory ford ones suck.

Anyone know the effect of removing the AIR injection system? Will it cause codes or drivability issues?

06-11-2009, 12:18 PM

I found a 9" in the local junkyard for the Bronco today. $115! Woooo!

Anyone know if the later e-brake cables work with the 9"?

06-11-2009, 01:56 PM

I have a complete explorer disk setup laying around, Maybe I'll do that. What did you do for a M/C and prop/combo valve? I assume this would require removal of the RABS?
philofab
Basura Blanca

Post by philofab »

06-11-2009, 11:26 PM

Rear end I got today. 3.50 open diff, out of a 6 cyl. 80-85. Going back soon to get the TTB setup out of it. Hopefully it's an 82 with axle retention in the 3rd.

Plans are a full truss, locker, 4.56 gears, new seals and bearings, strange center section for 3.25 bearings (for later upgrade to 35 spline), install VSS like an 8.8 has, and possibly disk brakes.

I need to get a VSS and tone ring from an 8.8 and find a flange that bolts to the stock 90-96 driveshaft.

06-11-2009, 11:48 PM

I just got a tone ring and flange for it off ebay. I guess late 9" in vans had a flange on them. I just need a VSS now. I will be doing a tech writeup on the 9" VSS conversion as many people have requested it and I don't like the external setups.

Anyone have a bad stock VSS or extra they can send me?

06-13-2009, 06:34 PM

I just got done putting the Deaver's on at the shop. No more Sick Gnar Bro prerunner stance. Luckily The springs came with a pair of degree blocks as the ones I took off the Bronco both had broken pins.

I also got the pinion flange I ordered already and went to match it up to the drive shaft and guess what... the bolt circle on the flange is too small. So I've got to find another one now.

I've got to figure out what I want to do for shocks now...

06-15-2009, 08:48 PM

Update... just bought a pair of C&T Camburg beams. Also got a call this morning that my wheels were in but one got damaged in shipping. I am so lucky.

06-16-2009, 10:37 PM

Here we go... wheels are on. Baller status now. Hahaha.

06-29-2009, 09:51 PM

My Camburg C&T beams...

I'm going to add some trussing and plating to these. Probably not needed to much but I'd rather not find out.

I'm thinking about adding uniball cups too... whats everyone's opinion on bushings vs. uniball? I assume if I go bushings that rubber is better just like no the radius arm right?

07-01-2009, 10:06 PM

I might need to get bigger shocks... they are getting warm and I haven't even installed them yet...

07-13-2009, 06:59 PM

Update:

I got some coil buckets in the mail today...

I also pulled the shocks apart to check valving and fill with oil... What does everyone run for valving in the rear of their bronco?

And did a little trailer towing...

I really need to build a rear bumper with a receiver. I'm sure I should not be towing that with the bumper. I've also got to fix the A/C now since it stopped working on Saturday morning in Blythe. Lucky me.

07-16-2009, 09:31 AM

I finally did my rear shocks mounts last night...

Horrible picture. I'll have to get one during the day. I still have to add a couple gussets and remove the rest of the stock shock mounts. The air chisel wasn't working very well last night.

07-16-2009, 10:04 AM

I'm going to cut the bump stops off of those and replace with something a little more cushy. Looks like the truck might end up with a pair of 2.5x12 triple bypass SAWs on the rear and a 14x2.5 triple bypass / 10x2.5 resi combo in the front. I'm hoping that combo will work well.

What does everyone use for rubber/urethane bump stops? The big energy suspension ones?

07-16-2009, 09:47 PM

I finally looked at my A/C today to figure out why it stopped working. Looks like a seized compressor. The system is still R12 so I'll be having fun in the morning. Gotta clean all the oil out and however much black death is in there. Then I can drive to Long Beach... hopefully with A/C.

07-16-2009, 10:25 PM

This is going to suck. Compressor needs replacement. The main hose has a leak in it. The old condenser is probably clogged and isn't that great for 134A. Looks like the dryer is different to a 95/96 and so is the evaporator. I might just end up replacing everything.

Anyone make a bolt in 134a style condenser that is larger?

07-17-2009, 08:42 AM

I bought everything this morning except the condenser. It's special order so I guess I'll be sweating the day away on I-15 and the 405.

Anyone know the actual differences between a red and blue orifice tube?

08-12-2009, 06:58 PM

Update

I still have not fixed my A/C. I did take the top off though. The last owner must have taken it off a lot because it was missing 6 or so bolts. It also has no wiring for the third brake light. I think I'm going to change the hardware to something more standard than the tamper proof torx. Seat belts were hand tight!

I also bought some shocks for it. I got a pair of 12" triple bypasses for the rear to replace the resi that I got from BrokenBronco and a pair of 10" resi SAW for the front. I think I'll eventually add a 14" bypass to the front end too.

I was hoping to have the buckets on the front with the 10" for this weekend in Lucurne but it's not going to happen. I'll be there helping Giant pit and picking up a pair of rear shackles and a 9" back brace.

Just for SteveG:

It only took 10 years and three total calls on Monday. I can now be part of the club, The rare! The elite! The Autofab catalog owners!

08-16-2009, 01:26 PM

Lots of stuff to fix now.

I was going to run some water to Pit C from Pit B for 1408 during the night race... and about 100 yards past pit I had a wheel fall off. All five studs on the left rear sheared off due to the nuts being loose. Luckily I was only doing about 10 mph when it happened.

Bessemer Mine Rd is rough! Luckily I got it fixed enough to drive home with help of the guys at Gaint pits and Jefferies Bros racing.

08-17-2009, 01:20 PM

Here is my spare on and the quarter panel damage.

The broken studs and the VW spring plate bolts I got from Jefferies Bros racing to limp home with.

08-18-2009, 11:17 AM

Might be time for fiberglass... repair estimate is 2229.97. The aftermarket rear bumper is $970... guess what I'm not putting back on?

08-18-2009, 01:31 PM

This was a result of the tire guys stripping two lug studs out when they put the XDs on. It's only had three lugs holding it on the entire time.

Looks like I'm going to put Autofab glass on... once I figure out how to get it here.

08-19-2009, 11:54 AM

Looks like it's going to be about $1500 for fiberglass from Autofab with shipping and 20 fender mounts. Hopefully John's glass is nice enough that I won't have to spend a ton on top of that to have it body worked and painted like most other brands. I hate white fenders... unless the truck is white :).

08-22-2009, 05:24 PM

I just put new studs on the rear of the Bronco and some new lug nuts. I also got around to removing what was left of the original shock mounts and an unused exhaust hangar. Insurance has mailed me a check for repairs and I will be buying Autofab glass. I have to build a rear bumper now that the old one is damaged.

Here are the shackles I got from Giant:

I will be moving the hangar down and slightly back on the frame so they clear the body support. The original OEM shackles are ~4.75 and the new ones are 8" eye to eye. If I move the hangar back 1" and down 2.25" I will end up with the truck sitting .5" lower with way more droop. Droop will be limited by the shocks and driveshaft, as I'm not sure which will run out first.

08-30-2009, 02:02 PM

I am installing the Camburg Coil buckets right now. I ended up cutting the huge bumpstop off that someone had installed over the years. Oddly enough when I put a bucket up to the frame the bolt holes do not line up. I would assume two would line up and holes would have to be drilled for the rest. Anyone have any input?

I was also looking at all the stuff that will need to be relocated to install a second set of shocks to the front of the coil. I think I will end up making a tubular inner structure for the fenders and removing the ABS. Anyone have schematics/diagram for the ABS? Any tips from people who have done this?
philofab
Basura Blanca

Post by philofab »

08-30-2009, 02:55 PM

Gotta figure out where to put the resi.

08-30-2009, 03:34 PM

I think I'll need to change the resi line to have a 90 coming out of the shock top. Right now it won't clear pointing forward unless I trim the bucket and I'm not sure it will clear the A/C box on the pass side this way. I should have gotten piggy backs, as it would have saved me a bit of time.

09-13-2009, 03:03 PM

Did a bunch of work this weekend. Passenger side coil bucket and shock is in.

I modified the coil bucket so I could point the resi hose forward. Piggybacks would have been easier. I'll have to put a piece of hose on it so it doesn't rub through. It's fairly close to the A/C dryer but it should be ok even with body movement taken into consideration.

Stock brake lines seem to more than long enough which is good because the ones I ordered from JBG have the wrong ends on them. I bent the stock j-hook spring retainer and used it. Not the best way of holding the spring in but it will work.

The coil seems to be the limiting factor for droop. I still need to put limit straps on and paint everything black.

09-13-2009, 03:12 PM

Oh, I forgot. I fixed a horrible exhaust leak from the passenger manifold while I had the bucket off. Lots of room! I also had to relocate the vacuum resi.

09-14-2009, 12:54 PM

Well, the front shock upgrade made a huge difference! Night and day! I only have one issue, looks like I put the passenger spring in a little bit wrong and I need to turn it 180 degrees. Right now it's rubbing against the bolts that hold the bucket on. I'm going to fix it tonight when I put the rear bypasses on and do an oil change. This thing should really scoot once I have valving dialed in!

09-21-2009, 07:18 PM

I went to Long Beach this weekend for a motorcycle swap meet/show and while I was there I stopped by Yucaipa and met Yikes! (Brian) to buy a set of poly body mounts, three Toyo tires, and his front bumper. He also gave me a front third member so I can set one up on the bench without disassembling my truck! I also stopped by Giant Motorsports and picked up a truss for my 9". Rumor has it Geoff has found a way to build a custom shock that will fit under the back of a Bronco that has 14" of shaft travel. Can you say two more inches of droop! To bad mine is already setup or I would go with that shock and a pair of his 64" springs. Now, here is the eye candy:

Dana 44 HP third member, Thanks Yikes!

Yikes! built front bumper.

Giant Motorsports 9" truss.

10-05-2009, 09:38 PM

Update... I drove the Bronco to Phoenix last weekend and had a noise develop from the front right of the truck. I first thought it was a wheel bearing but when I checked it at GunIt's house I found I had a damaged brake pad. No wanting to mess with it down there I drove it home.

Passenger side brake pads, the chewed up one is from the inside.

Caliper after it spit the friction backing plate out. Piston was cocked and jammed fully extended.

Rotor, missing chunks are from me removing the caliper.

10-11-2009, 09:04 AM

Update: More carnage! I drove the Bronco to the Pomona Offroad Expo this weekend. I had plans to do other things but my truck developed a nasty coolant leak from the front of the motor. Not sure quite where... possibly the water pump or thermostat housing. The rear end also started making a serious howling noise, so I think the 8.8 has given up the ghost. It did get home ok without any real problems. I've got to get my 9" rear done now!

I sold my Camburg beams at the offroad expo and I had expected to pick up the beams Brian just got from him but I didn't dare drive the Bronco more than needed.

Before I left I also finally installed the rear bypasses on Friday night. I also removed the door panels and installed insulation/sound deadening to quiet the doors down. Most of the door panel tabs/fasteners are broken, and the new ones from the autopart store are very brittle and many broke during install. Does anyone know where to get high quality panel fasteners?

Last weekend while in Phoenix I swapped out the rear window glass and tailgate panel with Bronco #2 that I had given my cousin. He never did anything with it and it just sits next to his house. I post some pics later.

10-12-2009, 10:26 PM

Did my little bit for today. Welded up some of the truss for the rear.

10-25-2009, 08:04 PM

Well, I welded up the truss on the 9" housing. Came out really nice, no warping on one side and only 3/8 on the other. I cured that with the torch. I'm going to send it to get sandblasted since it's so nasty looking. I wish I could have done it first but my closest blaster is an hour away and I was impatient. I have all new brake hardware, drums, bearings, and seals for it. I also bought a third member on eBay from West Coast Broncos, 4.56 gears and Detroit Locker for $510. I'll post pics when it's all painted and assembled.

I also sold my Camburg beams off and bought the set Brian (Yikes!) had. These are Mark Newhan style where the whole end is rotated so the balljoints stay inline. They also are boxed and have uniball pivots. I also had Brian put a Sick Gnar truss on the front to drop some panties. I'm going to cut the other shock mount off tomorrow and paint them. I've got to buy some uniballs, new Napa balljoints, and gears for the front still.

10-28-2009, 07:56 PM

I wish my 9" was done...

My 8.8 has been getting quite loud for about 2 weeks now. I was expecting to see a loose pinion or a trashed ring gear. The thing hums on load from accel or deaccel. Sound is definitely from the rear and goes away with the clutch in (rules out wheel bearing). So I pop the cover off tonight to see if I can fix it since I really want to drive it around in Glamis this weekend. What do I find??? A super clean ring/pinion pattern and a nice tight pinion bearing. However the spider gears are warn like crazy. There is 3/16 gap between the case and side of the gear that sits on the cross shaft. I'm not sure how spider gears can cause noise when driving in a straight line. I also had thought spider gears were only weak in Tracloc carriers? Could this be caused by my big heavy 35" tires and general lack of driving ability?

10-30-2009, 05:25 PM

I decided against going to Glamis this weekend and I have to many other things going on and all my toys are down.

Looks like my steering is getting loose... anyone have the info and part numbers for the ambulance tie rod upgrade? Is it stronger than if I just bought F250 stuff? Do I need to ream the spindles and pitman arm out?

11-15-2009, 01:34 PM

Since I'm lazy and have not done anything to the Bronco lately here is a pic with 17s on it. Toyo short course tires and 17" Ultras.

I can't stand being on the second page.

11-15-2009, 05:10 PM

I started assembling the rear axle. Had two setbacks though... one, I am missing the little springs that go on the parking brake spreader bar and two, I can't get the old bearings off the axle to replace them. I'll have to get another bearing remover as I killed my old one on the first axle.

11-21-2009, 02:52 PM

Did a bit of work to the new rear end today.

Finally got my beefy Currie axle retainers:

Installed a filler/inspection cap:

Finally did the VSS install, here is the Detroit with a notch for the reluctor ring:

Here is the ring test fitted:

Tabs I modified to hold the ring on:

Carrier install in the case, I had to clearance it a little for the ring:

More to come!!!

11-21-2009, 08:16 PM

It's done! Hopefully I can install it tomorrow. I'm hoping the VSS works like it's supposed to. I tested it on the bench with my meter...

11-22-2009, 06:06 PM

Rear end is in, the speedo works great. No bouncing and I will verify it's accurate with my GPS asap. 4.56 gears sure feel nice!

11-22-2009, 08:21 PM

Speedo is correct, although it jumps a little around 50 mph. The truck really needs a two link now, and I didn't even get on it much since these gears are not broken in yet. I also need to get to the shackle install as I still have another 1" of shaft at full droop right now. I also will be installing an 8.8 style flange in place of the standard yoke thats on there right now. I like the bolt on driveshaft for some reason.

11-23-2009, 07:55 PM

A couple of pics of the rear end installed. I also finally put the last bolt in on Yikes! bumper.

11-23-2009, 08:30 PM

I think I'm going to add a skid to the diff, built off the pinion guard from Ruffstuff. I'll just add to it like the way Autofab builds them...

I need to add driveshaft loops too... last time I lost a shaft sucked big time.

11-25-2009, 08:46 PM

I just bought a carrier for 4.56 gears in the front from Hefty. I just need to get gears now. I am working retrieval at the Snore race here so it would probably be good if I get 4wd working....
philofab
Basura Blanca

Post by philofab »

Update:

I have replaced the courtesy light with different style Ford unit and added a matching light to the top.

I have insulated/sound deadened the rear cargo area.

I have purchased 2.5x14 shocks from SteveG for the front.

I have added a fabricated rear bumper.

I damaged the hood by forgetting to close it completely and scared myself when it flew open at 45 MPH.

I added GM hold downs for the cargo area.

I have installed a Icom V8000 radio.

I added a glare reduction/compass mirror from a Lincoln.
philofab
Basura Blanca

Post by philofab »

The Bronco sitting at the bottom of Oldsmobile Hill in Glamis.

Me and my buddies drinkin beer at the high school during the LDC.
towerace1

Post by towerace1 »

Bronco looks good man!
philofab
Basura Blanca

Post by philofab »

Been installing the new beams finally...

bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)

Post by bajascott »

looks good
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
philofab
Basura Blanca

Post by philofab »

I revalved and repaired my rear shocks tonight. One had pressure/air on the oil side and they both had all bleeds open with .015 stacks. I changed them to all bleeds closed and .012 rebound and .010 compression. I drove through a local sand dune area on the way home and it seemed to make a huge difference. I will get some video and pics tomorrow on Mojave Trail near Black Cat.
Rednek Renegade
Bronco Info: 1985 Bronco Xlt 5.8L 4V H.O. C6, NP2o8

Post by Rednek Renegade »

Brian put a Sick Gnar
Wow! Had to send that one to the urban dictionary

oh yeah nice build, found a pic that show what mines gonna look like with AR23s
Project el cheap-o
Dezertbronco
Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco EB

Post by Dezertbronco »

love the ARs I want to get a set. I need to get brian to do some work for me.
There is no substititute for Horsepower.
95_Bronco
Bronco Info: 95 Bronco Eddie Bauer

Post by 95_Bronco »

what kind of tranny is a m5r2
SMT Racing: Co-Dog
philofab
Basura Blanca

Post by philofab »

95_Bronco wrote:what kind of tranny is a m5r2
It's a five speed manual. It's the lighter duty manual transmission compared to the ZF.