Seabass's cooler hauler

Seabass
Bronco Info: 96 bronco

Re: Seabass's cooler hauler

Post by Seabass »

Back in California. First day back I found a smoking deal on front shocks=)

Drewbee what you'd like for the knuckles. I missed your post earlier.
Seabass

Post by Seabass »

napa part numbers for 200 amp ambulance alternators I found. putting it here for later reference.

new , 3 bolt mounting, 200 amp - limited lifetime warranty
NNE 1N3108HO

reman, 3 bolt mounting, 200 amp limited lifetime warranty
NAE 66247HDN
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Post by robertcrav »

Seabass wrote:napa part numbers for 200 amp ambulance alternators I found. putting it here for later reference.

new , 3 bolt mounting, 200 amp - limited lifetime warranty
NNE 1N3108HO

reman, 3 bolt mounting, 200 amp limited lifetime warranty
NAE 66247HDN
Schniekies - $388 for the new one

$286 for the reman...

Part #s suggest this wiring kit as well for $124 http://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/Catal ... 0120637013
Seabass

Post by Seabass »

Dang! Didn't see the price haha. I stumbled across it while reading up on possibly running a 2nd alternator and I love factory bolt on stuff... just not that much. :D
Seabass

Post by Seabass »

Got my bypasses for the rear at the swapmeet. Super stoked. Almost have all the parts to throw this thing together.

I've got 2.5 coilover and 2.5 bypass for the front and 3.0 bypasses for the rear. Any input on where to start with the valving when i go through them all?
Hauls Assington
Bronco Info: Under Construction

Post by Hauls Assington »

Nice cooler hauler so far! Cant wait to see it in action!
Seabass

Post by Seabass »

A long overdue and unfortunate update. The bronco went over to my buddy Jake's house to get put together and between the build snowballing and procrastination never got back on the road. Jake passed away after succumbing to injuries he sustained during an accident during the norra 1000. This years Christmas party included welding the beams to the frame and making a dummy tie rod to be able to tow the bronco back to a location where it'll be completed.
Attachments
20181217_155514-600x800.jpg
20181217_155514-600x800.jpg (170.34 KiB) Viewed 1087 times
D1cker1
Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior

Post by D1cker1 »

Thats Unfortunate SeaBass...
This wil be a Jake Inspired build
Integrity, Money, Relevance
1amD1cker1@gmail.com
Bftank
Bronco Info: 1996 bronco 6 inch dick cepek front, deavers in the rear

Post by Bftank »

what did the pump come out of? i need to get one of those for mine.
@outdoorexplorationgear on Instagram, focused on Krustythebronco, building a towrig, creating a prerunner/rockcrawler business.
Bftank

Post by Bftank »

Bftank wrote:what did the pump come out of? i need to get one of those for mine.
edit

this was in reference to the power steering pump you got for it at pick and pull. i was reading your thread and got excited 2 pages in. my bad. lol.
@outdoorexplorationgear on Instagram, focused on Krustythebronco, building a towrig, creating a prerunner/rockcrawler business.
Seabass

Post by Seabass »

The Saginaw power steering pump came on the 302/351 econoline vans. The bracket, pulley and hardware is what's important. The pump isn't anything exotic. There are only 2 size cam packs for sag pumps. The ford van ones where the smaller of the 2. If you want the higher displacement pump you could buy a pump for a hydroboost equipped chevy. Buy from a reputable rebuilder. Doesn't have to be high end performance company but a company that actually uses the correct cam pack is all. Bigger isn't always better if you dont have the correct system volume fyi.

Desolate makes a fabricated bracket now that looks cool. Check it out if you dont want to do the junkyard van stuff.

Theres a dude that sells the junkyard parts in the classified section on here at times as well

I did a lot of reading up on the subject of you have any questions let me know
Bftank

Post by Bftank »

Seabass wrote:The Saginaw power steering pump came on the 302/351 econoline vans. The bracket, pulley and hardware is what's important. The pump isn't anything exotic. There are only 2 size cam packs for sag pumps. The ford van ones where the smaller of the 2. If you want the higher displacement pump you could buy a pump for a hydroboost equipped chevy. Buy from a reputable rebuilder. Doesn't have to be high end performance company but a company that actually uses the correct cam pack is all. Bigger isn't always better if you dont have the correct system volume fyi.

Desolate makes a fabricated bracket now that looks cool. Check it out if you dont want to do the junkyard van stuff.

Theres a dude that sells the junkyard parts in the classified section on here at times as well

I did a lot of reading up on the subject of you have any questions let me know
thanks Seabass!
Seabass

Post by Seabass »

Trying to find the next direction for this poor forgotten bronco. Unfortunately a lot of the parts have disappeared, to the point where I have to decide whether or not I want to double down on the mix of parts I collected when I was super into it or sell off what I have and buy a complete bolt on set up.
I'm gonna start researching how complete the bolt on kits are. Input is appreciated.

Southwest coil buckets
King bypasses made for southwest bucket
King coil carrier
Threat steering
Camburg beams and radius arms
solo plate kit

f53 springs
king bypass's
southwest under the bed mount