Tonys 93 bronco

tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8

Re: Tonys 93 bronco

Post by tcm glx »

I have said it once, and I will say it again:

" Just because I will take a poop in the afternoon, does not mean that when I poop in the morning I will not wipe my a$$, because it is getting dirty again"
tcm glx
Peanut Butter

Post by tcm glx »

yikes
Founder
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff

Post by yikes »

tcm glx wrote:I have said it once, and I will say it again:

" Just because I will take a poop in the afternoon, does not mean that when I poop in the morning I will not wipe my a$$, because it is getting dirty again"
Let's just hope you wash your hands.
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Post by Nick »

tcm glx wrote:I have said it once, and I will say it again:

Word to live by...
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
hobbyturnedobsession
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

ahh man i was just pullin your leg. I'm jealous. If I had to compete against that, I'd quit.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
tcm glx
Peanut Butter

Post by tcm glx »

@Yikes: sometimes

@Nick: dam skippy!
Driver side is done, snugged up at all, will work on the passenger side sunday

BTW, princess is a street queen, see's very little dirt anyways ;) !
shockseals.com

Post by shockseals.com »

Nice work.
Kris Hernandez
shockseals.com
Silverslk
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home

Post by Silverslk »

Guys, Tonys XJ was just as bad and still lived in the dirt. Hell, his nickname was KOB (King of Bling)........fitting isn't it. Just a good thing it does get used (and might I say, harder than the XJ was!!!).
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
BajaF250
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250

Post by BajaF250 »

Tony, that looks FANTASTIC!
tcm glx
Peanut Butter

Post by tcm glx »

BajaF250 wrote:Tony, that looks FANTASTIC!
Thanks Tom, I am really excited about it!! So please overall with the slight flare, and the fit asnd finish. Getting everything buttoned up is also pretty cool. I found a few other brackets I "should have powdercoated" so I will be doing those soon. And then the engine will desperately need steam cleaning....
tcm glx
Peanut Butter

Post by tcm glx »

Buttoned up everything today, and I am fairly pleased (Ok, thats an understatment, I am Freakin PUMPED!)

yikes
Founder

Post by yikes »

Now we're talkin'! You gonna leave it like that for 6 months or so? I'll get you a Metal Mulisha sticker for each side. Bro! Haha! But seriously Tony, that's looking awesome. The engine bay is still going to look factory and clean. Sweet!
tcm glx
Peanut Butter

Post by tcm glx »

yikes wrote:Now we're talkin'! You gonna leave it like that for 6 months or so? I'll get you a Metal Mulisha sticker for each side. Bro! Haha! But seriously Tony, that's looking awesome. The engine bay is still going to look factory and clean. Sweet!

Thanks B, I owe the inner skin detail to you, we got it nice and buttoned up, and it feels real soild, now off to the desert to see how it does out there. Weused your photo album to look for those areas it was weekend on yours. Big thanks to Steve for the tig skills also. I really need to take a welding class and get off my arse. Biggest smile on my face was doing the full swap on and off myself. Big learning curve, but glad I did it. Probably used like 100 tie wraps to get all the wiring looking neat, and then some of the empty rivet holes on the inner to hold em in, so it looks really good when you pop the hood.

So for the fenders, they are in there now, all buttoned up, I will remove them on Wednesday, and set an appointment to drop off the fenders and hood for paint on Thursday. Hoping they have it done by the following weekend (labor day) so I can button her all back up. While that stuff is off to paint, I plan on working on the inner fenderwells..... i refuse to run without those now, found way to much mud, dirt, rocks and grime all over the place, want to try and avoid that as much as possible.

BTW, I do have black hood hinges (yes, they are powdercoated) , not too worry! ha
BajaF250
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250

Post by BajaF250 »

T,
That looks GREAT... seriously, clean, neat, functional... lot's of detail! Nicely done amigo! Can't wait to see all painted up! How much work did you have to do on the glass?
tcm glx
Peanut Butter

Post by tcm glx »

BajaF250 wrote:T,
That looks GREAT... seriously, clean, neat, functional... lot's of detail! Nicely done amigo! Can't wait to see all painted up! How much work did you have to do on the glass?
Thanks Tom! Just trying to get to BAJA250 status!! As for the glass, Virtually no work, drill holes, and sand of the edges in few places a tad bit..... but that was all, very impressed with Autofabs Quality. I am now a true believer in the work they do for there fiberglass. Chris (BajaBronco) kept telling me how impressive the fit and finish was, nd I see what he means now.
yikes
Founder

Post by yikes »

Updates?!?!?!
tcm glx
Peanut Butter

Post by tcm glx »

yikes wrote:Updates?!?!?!
While your web wheelin.... I was in the garage stripping her for paint, and more powdercoat. As you start to disassemble these rides, more and more brackets become visible, and with a 10mm and 8mm ratchet handy, well.... What the hell!!

ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

I like the stripped look Tony! I do really wish you would run the white fenders for a bit though - so fitting of the Corona location... Sorry - had to!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
tcm glx
Peanut Butter

Post by tcm glx »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:I like the stripped look Tony! I do really wish you would run the white fenders for a bit though - so fitting of the Corona location... Sorry - had to!

Didnt even leave the corner of the street that way.. hahahaha! Philo, where you at. I am waiting for a new pic with the Autofab glass... ha
philofab
Basura Blanca
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.

Post by philofab »

tcm glx wrote:
ChaseTruck754 wrote:Philo, where you at. I am waiting for a new pic with the Autofab glass... ha
My glass is blue not white.... I still need quarter panels though. That stuff doesn't really do anything except make it look better so it's fairly low priority. The only thing you guys will see is my tailgate anyways...
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/