Gadgt Bronco

baja Jones
Bronco Info: I built Olies Bronco and now run a 2 X 4 Bronco AKA B.S.B "Big Strokey Bronco"

Gadgt Bronco

Post by baja Jones »

Nearing completion on it's third life this 88 Bronco belonging to Will "Gadget" Mitchell of Point Loma CA is at my shop while he fabricates a bullet proof steering set up to match the rest of this nicely done pre-runner. This air tight air conditioned Baja Blaster has seen its share of dirt on the peninsula. This truck started out as the family camper towing the Mitchell's tent trailer to remote Baja beach camps. Will is an avid surfer and he and his wife Leslie have spent more time down south than most people dream about. In 2001 Gadget decided to join the Locos Mocos crew ( http://www.locosmocos.com ) for a remote Baja 1000 pit high up on the western slopes of the San Pedro Matir. That was the beginning end of the utility part of this sport ute. The second build was nice but not atypical for a Baja Bound So Cal Bronco. On his way to the 2009 Locos Mocos Baja 1000 pit Gadget got a bit ahead of himself and laid the truck up on its side. The roof was a bit crunched and the entire right side of the truck was messed up. That was all it took for this meticulous custom home builder to go to town on the Gadget Bronco. The pictures tell the rest of the story. You can reach Will at mitchellSD@cox.net if you have any questions.
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Re: Gadgt Bronco

Post by Nick »

baja Jones wrote: The pictures tell the rest of the story.
Pictures? What pictures?
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
AussieRod
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.

Post by AussieRod »

Was thinkin' the same thing meself :D
baja Jones
Bronco Info: I built Olies Bronco and now run a 2 X 4 Bronco AKA B.S.B "Big Strokey Bronco"

Post by baja Jones »

Nick wrote:
baja Jones wrote: The pictures tell the rest of the story.
Pictures? What pictures?
Screwed with trying to upload pics for an hour
tell me how
Jones
ryan B
Bronco Info: prerunner

Post by ryan B »

just below the text block on the reply page it says "choose file" in a little white box. choose the file, and then just to the right of " choose file" click the "add the file" box. It might take a few minutes to add it, and i think you can only put like 4 pictures in each reply.
philofab
Basura Blanca
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.

Post by philofab »

The image upload won't work if the size is too large. You will need to resize them somewhere near 800x600 and around 100-200k.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/