Nick's 90 (rip)

Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Nick's 90 (rip)

Post by Nick »

I just wanted to put up some pics of my last bronco.

The first stage was a rancho 4' lift

Then i got hit by the go fast bug. I ditched the rancho kit, in favor of Solo beams and radius arms. F-64 deaver leafs. Autofab coil buckets, 2.5x10 kings in the rear, 2.5x14 kings in the front. Some glass and other do-dads.

And when i finished it.

I had several issues with this truck, and i attribute that to my lack of knowledge. I never got the front end bumped correctly, and it cost me 3 ac boxes. I could never get the thing alligned, and i tried several times! I really got disillusioned with it, and decided to part it out. Here she was at the end.

I think i learned where i went wrong with this build, and i hope to not make the same mistakes on the next build!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
RSR

Re: Nick's 90 (rip)

Post by RSR »

Nick

What's up with the "I can't make up my mind" signature? Is it anything like this: I bought a '73 bronco right after I got married. After I drove it for about 6 months, I stripped it to the frame. The body was painted and ready to assemble in 2 months. I have designed and built parts, rebuilt the chasis, took back appart, and sold or scrapped all the parts I designed and built at least a dozen times because I didn't like it. Guess what? It is still in pieces.
Nick
Founder

Post by Nick »

RSR wrote:Nick

What's up with the "I can't make up my mind" signature? Is it anything like this: I bought a '73 bronco right after I got married. After I drove it for about 6 months, I stripped it to the frame. The body was painted and ready to assemble in 2 months. I have designed and built parts, rebuilt the chasis, took back appart, and sold or scrapped all the parts I designed and built at least a dozen times because I didn't like it. Guess what? It is still in pieces.
haha! You feel my pain! I'm also known as the waffle king.
Nick
Founder

Post by Nick »

I little video clip before it's demise.
http://www.supermotors.net/registry/media/596673
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8

Post by tcm glx »

Great video Nick, where was that taken? I will bet you were hauling a lot more ass than the video represents.....
Nick
Founder

Post by Nick »

About the middle of bessimer mine rd.