1994 From Houston Tx

94EddieBauer
Bronco Info: 94 EB 4inBDS Lift, 33x12.50 BFG AT, 302 Bassani Headers, Custom Bumpers/Sliders, Winch,Lights,Stereo

1994 From Houston Tx

Post by 94EddieBauer »

Its been a little over two years since I have owned my Bronco. It is a DD and Its on the road about 98% of the time. I use it like a truck and it serves as a great multipourpose rig. Its gone through alot since Ive owned it. Its been a bit frustrating at times, but then I just have to just step back and take a deep breath, and diagnose the problem.

Everything has been done by me and my dad except for the tint. Lately I have been doing some light trails w/ some of my buddies that have other 4x4 trucks. The lift me and my dad installed around last Thanksgiving.

BDS Lift- It was a project for sure. The rear wasn't to bad just time consuming, getting the new heavy ass leaf pack in there was a challenge for sure. The front was pretty labor intensive and also required alot of measuring in order to drill the bracket for the new extended radius arm. The axle pivot brackets were also a pain in the a$$. Getting them in place was a challenge and we also replaced one of the bushings.

Bassani Headers- These things definitely helped wake up the 302. I'm not sure how bad my old exhaust was clogged up, but the headers combined with the 3' exhaust and Hooker muffler lets it breathe much easier. :beer

-Heat Buster Radiator w/ new Hoses,
-Police Grade Braided Battery Harness,
-New Starter,
-Sixlitre Tuneup
-Added Drain Plug to tranmission pan, replaced fluid
-Blacked out the front grille for a cleaner look :smokin:

-Bassani Headers with Y - Pipe and Hooker Aerochamber 3'' all the way.
-BDS 4 inch lift with extended radius arms, BDS Leaf pack, and 6 Bilstein 5100 Shocks :rockon
-New Sound System (Pioneer Head Unit, 2 amps, 600 watt 4 ch for speakers, and 800 watt Monoblock for subs, Kicker Speakers all the way around)
-Limo Tint in the Rear and 20% in the Front
-33x12.5 BFG AT KO on Centerline Billet 15x10 Hammer Series
-Hefty Front Bumper
-Hefty Sliders w/ a removable step
-Avital Keyless entry, alarm, and remote start

Future Plans

4.56 Gears with L/s or locker
Possibly a new rear bumper w/ the swing out tire carrier

Here is when I first got her

Before the Lift w/ 33's

After the 4inch BDS Lift

With Hefty Front Bumper

And this picture is the latest one that I have.
CBDuner
Bronco Info: Wishing I had one!

Re: 1994 From Houston Tx

Post by CBDuner »

Good looking truck! 8-)