Ryan's '96

toddz69

Re: Ryan's '96

Post by toddz69 »

RyanDS650X wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:19 am
Super bummed to see this place closing. This track has been such a great place for all things motorsports, dirt track roundy round, motocross and the sand and mud drags. Its closing down due to noise and dust complaints due to encroaching land and home development.
If any of you AZ guys wanna come lose to me one last time at the sand drags, I'll be there!

[
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Is that the one that's south of the 60 off Sossaman? Or Ironwood? Went there about 10 years ago with an old gf.

Todd Z.
RyanDS650X
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8

Post by RyanDS650X »

Thanks the one, Ironwood and 60.

'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.

"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
RyanDS650X
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8

Post by RyanDS650X »

Had the pleasure of experiencing death wobble for the first time and was not a fan. Ran a trail from Lake pleasant to crown king with the inlaws and he shook like a wet dog once we hit asphalt. Steering is brand new from the steering gear down to the tie rod ends. Threw a new set of KO2's on and been good since. 6 years since that last set of tires and boy do new ones make a difference.

'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.

"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com