1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “

xjgiles_
Bronco Info: 1996 lariat bronco

Re: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “

Post by xjgiles_ »

Wrightracing.net wrote:
xjgiles_ wrote:Axle is all welded up! Next it will be getting a back brace some mounts and figure out what I’m doing for hubs.
Nice, I have toyed with the idea of doing my own 9" full floater. I hope to get a new fixture table this next year and it would be perfect to keep everything straight while welding things together. I need more practice on my TIG welder, but hope to do it all with the TIG.

Did you use a alignment bar inside? I plan to use one if I do mine and I can turn the tube pucks to center the bar. I got the idea from the axle narrowing kit's I was seeing on Ebay.

I want 3.5" tubes and the end goal is 71" wms to wms to match my +3 per side front.

I have a ton of other work, before I get to the rear axle. I can run my current 9" that is 3" tubes and stock width with a truss I had Currie do new about 20+ year's ago.

David
Yes I used an alignment bar I have 6 pucks per side I believe. Im shooting for 74’’ to match my front width I have 3” .25 wall tubes on this one. It should be plenty strong for here in Michigan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro