Lowrance Emulator

PaulW
Bronco Info: Modified and Linked 1972 Bronco

Lowrance Emulator

Post by PaulW »

http://www.lowrance.com/en-US/Support/P ... Emulators/
Allows one to get up to speed on usage before or after buying.
Should be useful if one has a new unit and wants to practice on the computer instead on in the rig where it is installed.
PW
Silverslk
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home

Re: Lowrance Emulator

Post by Silverslk »

Thanks!!
PaulW

Post by PaulW »

I don't spend a lot of time on the Lowrance web site., but do check Murdocknav.com for his latest stuff and he flagged the Emulator link.

Looks like it will be useful and I will get the emulator for all my different units and use the Sw when I have dead time. I could always use help.
Wrightracing.net
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.

Post by Wrightracing.net »

Hey Paul
Have you heard of anyone using the engine connection to monitor via The GPS. I saw the boat sensors and some of them would work on a vehicle. I just thought that was interesting.
PaulW

Post by PaulW »

Wrightracing.net wrote:Hey Paul
Have you heard of anyone using the engine connection to monitor via The GPS. I saw the boat sensors and some of them would work on a vehicle. I just thought that was interesting.
=====
No
You can play with the no connection pages. One of the guys swears he can use the gas level to work??
The boat stuff looks to me to be to specific and requires the Lowrance specific stuff.
If you have a CA 95 or 96 OBD2 rig then from what I have read all the engine info is there with the appropriate gadget.