Bonnie n Clyde joinin up

Well? Who are you?
entity-unknown
Bronco Info: 87 Bronco 302 HO w/ MAF/AOD owned since 2001.

Bonnie n Clyde joinin up

Post by entity-unknown »

Howdy! I'm actually Marc but the truck is Bonnie and I'm Clyde cuz we've caused a lot of trouble and got into a lot too :)

She's a 1987 I bought 17+ years ago that came with a 302 Mustang MAF swap. Been fixin and adding to it ever since. Lately I've been doing a heavy build out doing my solo (yes 100% by myself) install of my Solo Stage 4 kit with all the plating/uniballs/king 2.5 triple bypass & coilover w/ bypass and bump stops front/rear.

I'm also regearing to 5.13 with Auburn Pros front/back. I've had the Auburn Pro in the rear for several years and like it even off roading cuz it really does lock up when you want it to. So let's add one to the front while it's all apart :D
The 5.13s were a nice choice too. She moves quick and my AOD is a lot happier holding better shift points and I'm sure the 302 is happier too.

I'm pretty much done with the rear minus a few lil details but I got to drive/test it i.e. functional.
I'm working on the front install now and have the shock hoops TIG welded in, just doin the diff now and then installing the beams/arms/coilovers and then I'm kinda done minus some more lil minor details like putting my Viair tank back in and some limit straps after I've fully checked/cycled all suspension.

She's fully two-tone Raptor lined on the body using custom copper/black tints and I've got other nice lil upgrades here and there :)

Thanks for the add and as I work to resize a bunch of pix I'll begin posting up the build out (If I'm allowed).
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Re: Bonnie n Clyde joinin up

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Of course you're allowed to post pics of the build - we'd be more upset if you didn't! Welcome to both you and the old girl.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
entity-unknown

Post by entity-unknown »

Ahh cool! Some forums won't let ya until a certain amount of posts :D

Well here's her first day out when I finished up the rear just before I turned it around in the garage to continue building the front. Then another after I did the Raptor Liner.
Attachments
_NIK1646_Smaller.jpg
_NIK1646_Smaller.jpg (478.48 KiB) Viewed 1453 times
IMG_20190430_191939933 copy.JPG
IMG_20190430_191939933 copy.JPG (461.74 KiB) Viewed 1453 times
Needles929
Bronco Info: 95 Part Deux

Post by Needles929 »

Welcome Marc! Nate here from Mesa. Glad you joined.
95 Part Deux. Starting from scratch.
entity-unknown

Post by entity-unknown »

Howdy Nate and thanks for the suggestion :)
funinthesun95
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift

Post by funinthesun95 »

welcome.
Good people + Great info = GFB
@csracingteam
@Cockstarmotorsports