New bronco & new here

Well? Who are you?
patrioticarms
Bronco Info: 1994 bronco eddie bauer 5.8

New bronco & new here

Post by patrioticarms »

Hey everyone, obviously I'm new here. I just got my 1994 bronco about 2 months ago. The first thing I did to it was get a rear bench seat since it was missing. A few weeks ago I also ordered a fiberwerx raptor kit for it, one piece front in & rear fenders. My led headlights & taillights came in today, the Ford raptor grill should be in within a week or 2. Little by little I'm going to go towards the prerunner route (unfortunately I'm not made of money). My main goal right now is to get the body right so I can wrap it with my business logo. I can't wait to get the suspension going because this is also replacing the rhino I got rid of a couple years ago. I'm looking forward to get ideas & info from this forum
Attachments
00000_5bcG4ValWk4_600x450.jpg
00000_5bcG4ValWk4_600x450.jpg (32.89 KiB) Viewed 1749 times
Tchajagos
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs

New bronco & new here

Post by Tchajagos »

Welcome. Your bronco looks good! What made you decide to go with a raptor clip?
THEJESUS
Bronco Info: WHITE 1992 BRONCO XLT w/ 4" LIFT ON 35" TOYO OPEN COUNTRY'S

Re: New bronco & new here

Post by THEJESUS »

welcome! nice looking rig
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough!
Tchajagos
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs

New bronco & new here

Post by Tchajagos »

Just my opinion.

The raptor front clip was made for a super wide front end and 39” tires. That silver braptor you see everywhere? Super wide Dana 50s and 39” tires. Are you planning on going a wider route? It starts getting expensive quick. I wouldn’t even look at fiberglass unless I was ready to lay down $10-15k for the front suspension.

Your best bang for your buck? Get the bronco running really good and reliable. Start looking at suspension kits from companies like solo or desolate. If you decide that you have the budget to go wider and 39” tires then by all means order that fiberglass.

I build gofast broncos for a living but this is just my opinion. Just trying to save you some money :)
patrioticarms

Post by patrioticarms »

Tchajagos wrote:Just my opinion.

The raptor front clip was made for a super wide front end and 39” tires. That silver braptor you see everywhere? Super wide Dana 50s and 39” tires. Are you planning on going a wider route? It starts getting expensive quick. I wouldn’t even look at fiberglass unless I was ready to lay down $10-15k for the front suspension.

Your best bang for your buck? Get the bronco running really good and reliable. Start looking at suspension kits from companies like solo or desolate. If you decide that you have the budget to go wider and 39” tires then by all means order that fiberglass.

I build gofast broncos for a living but this is just my opinion. Just trying to save you some money :)
Yeah definitely going to go wider. I was taking a look at desolates website last night. I figure since I had around 30-35k in my rhino, I might as well spend more on this
patrioticarms

Post by patrioticarms »

THEJESUS wrote:welcome! nice looking rig
Thank u, I can't wait to start tearing it down to build it back up
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Post by Nick »

patrioticarms wrote:
Tchajagos wrote:Just my opinion.

Yeah definitely going to go wider. I was taking a look at desolates website last night. I figure since I had around 30-35k in my rhino, I might as well spend more on this
Hey....might as well. :lol:
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
zachwabbit
Bronco Info: '93 F150 XLT, '89 2wd B2(Smurfette)

Post by zachwabbit »

Welcome dude! And the slippery slope begins haha should be rad when it’s all said and done
Potato.
patrioticarms

Post by patrioticarms »

zachwabbit wrote:Welcome dude! And the slippery slope begins haha should be rad when it’s all said and done
thanks, so far it really hasnt been a slope, more of steep drop & i havent even touched the suspension yet but i am excited
dzrtoj
Bronco Info: 1996 DD Bronco Eddie Bauer 5.8L

Post by dzrtoj »

I have the Bronco, now to start the build..... Dezert Cruiser....

1996 Burgundy Eddie
Attachments
IMG_8046.JPG
IMG_8046.JPG (98.32 KiB) Viewed 1556 times
:mrgreen: