New here

Well? Who are you?
Titzwhip77
Bronco Info: 1977 ford bronco

New here

Post by Titzwhip77 »

new Here from Michigan, was told about this site by a prerunner buddy as I take it I was askin him to many questions about my new set up haha anyway I’ve got a 1977 bronco that’d I’ve had 10yrs now it’s fully restored, but it’s time to enjoy it now rather than putting areound the dunes and going to shows. Time to go fast! Current setup skyjacker 5.5 lift and skyjacker shocks. Current setup that needs installed. Deaver front coils with James Duff long arms, deaver rear leaf. Gonna be running a 12” or 10” fox 2.0s or Kings still trying to figure out what valving would be best to start with. Also Trying to figure out what shock mounts I wanna run. Hard to run a front hoop due to my header placement, so im looking for ideas. Rear I’m not sure what I wanna run either was thinkin an inside frame rail mount but still looking for ideas. I’d like to try to keep the cuttin of my body to a minimum but if I got to cut it I will. Well here is my turd
Image Image Image Image Image
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Re: New here

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Welcome. Clean looking EB. Love to have one of these, but not at the current pricing...!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
THEJESUS
Bronco Info: WHITE 1992 BRONCO XLT w/ 4" LIFT ON 35" TOYO OPEN COUNTRY'S

Re: New here

Post by THEJESUS »

Welcome! That is one clean bronco!
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough!