New Guy from Mesa. First time Bronco'r

Well? Who are you?
Needles929
Bronco Info: 95 Part Deux

Re: New Guy from Mesa. First time Bronco'r

Post by Needles929 »

biggiek wrote:Just saw this but since the weather is nice we will definitely need to try for it again. Is this an every other weekend event?
Not sure but we can keep an eye out on their FB page.

Unfortunately my spider gear decided to come apart on the way home from the event. Good thing I didn't run it down the track as it could have been much worse. Not sure what I am doing with it yet.
95 Part Deux. Starting from scratch.
tanneraz21
Bronco Info: 1987 Bronco XLT 5.0

Post by tanneraz21 »

Welcome! Im in Phoenix and have a healthy pile of parts. Im just waiting to get some garage space to work on my bronco, sucks living in an apartment.
Needles929

Post by Needles929 »

tanneraz21 wrote:Welcome! Im in Phoenix and have a healthy pile of parts. Im just waiting to get some garage space to work on my bronco, sucks living in an apartment.
I hear you there. Just relocated to Mesa from Iowa because of my work. My house back home has a 1000+ square foot garage with tall ceilings and a lift. I had to air down a little to get into the garage here.
funinthesun95
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift

Post by funinthesun95 »

gunit wrote:I'm in North Mesa off the 202 fwy at Gilbert rd. I would be happy to show you my Bronco. Give me a call 480-688-7535

Gunit Bronco the real deal....great build.
Good people + Great info = GFB
@csracingteam
@Cockstarmotorsports
Needles929

Post by Needles929 »

funinthesun95 wrote:
gunit wrote:I'm in North Mesa off the 202 fwy at Gilbert rd. I would be happy to show you my Bronco. Give me a call 480-688-7535

Gunit Bronco the real deal....great build.
Funny you bring it up. I was just looking through the class 3 build thread of his. Amazing work! I haven't been able to connect with Dave yet but looking forward to it soon hopefully. I finally have most of the bugs worked out of the Bronco for daily driving now, but it will be a little while before diving in to a build. New job, new state, new cars, broke cars, 2 mortgages, and worst of all my shop tools are still back in Iowa. My "I want" list game is strong though. LOL