New jack

Well? Who are you?
DannyC
Bronco Info: 1996 Bronco Eddie Bauer with 5.8l v8. Every option available, bought from the original owner.

New jack

Post by DannyC »

What's happening GFB. Just picked up my first bronco about a month ago. 1996 Eddie Bauer. One owner and pretty clean. Has pretty much every option and all of them still work! Power windows, cruise control, push button transfer case, everything. All stock with someach 33 in bfg all terrains. Will eventually get Solo motorsports long travel set up and more as money allows. For now I'll just be wheeling the pissed out of it!
Attachments
123_1.jpg
123_1.jpg (285.4 KiB) Viewed 384 times
S00TLYFE
Bronco Info: None Anymore!

Re: New jack

Post by S00TLYFE »

welcome, where are you located? looks like a rad rig
https://donttellmywiferacing.bigcartel.com/ (We have shirts, stickers, saginaw pumps, and other Bronco/OBS goodies)
DannyC
Bronco Info: 1996 Bronco Eddie Bauer with 5.8l v8. Every option available, bought from the original owner.

Post by DannyC »

S00TLYFE wrote:welcome, where are you located? looks like a rad rig
Thanks! Im in Simi Valley, Ca. right on the border of LA county and Ventura county. The above pic, and sorry its huge I loaded it from my phone lol, was taken at Rowher Flats which is only a 35ish minute drive from my house and great wheeling!
S00TLYFE
Bronco Info: None Anymore!

Post by S00TLYFE »

thats awesome, i occasionally work up in that area and always figured there had to be some fun trails and stuff. are you able to wheel in angeles national forest anywhere?
https://donttellmywiferacing.bigcartel.com/ (We have shirts, stickers, saginaw pumps, and other Bronco/OBS goodies)
DannyC

Post by DannyC »

Rohwer flats is part of the Angeles ohv I think. Ive only been to Gorman, Dove Springs and Rohwer. Rohwer is by far the best wheeling that's close by. It's a little bit of a mission from Anaheim but a great trail.