Desolate Motorsports Joins GFB!

Well? Who are you?
DesolateMotorsports
Bronco Info: '92 with a slue of Desolate Motorsports products on it. Long travel, stock width

Post by DesolateMotorsports »

Greetings fellow Bronco enthusiasts!

We are Desolate Motorsports located out of Santa Fe Springs, CA. We are excited to finally create an account on here so that we can showcase some of the products we've been developing and working on specifically for the the Bronco. Being able to communicate and receive feedback from the community will also be a plus. We have a new website in development at the moment that will display previous work from the shop and a storefront for purchasing parts and kits we fabricate. :thumbup

Any previous customers who have had work done by the shop, feel free to chime in and post a picture of your rig! We love seeing what we build in action.

About the shop:
Desolate Motorsports was founded in 2002 by Greg Gilbert. Greg started from his hobby of customizing hot rods and building off road trucks from there grew to become the custom fabrication shop of Desolate Motorsports. The shop is composed of a team of well rounded and talented group of individuals with experience in the off road industry. They can build, customize, fabricate, weld, or fix just about anything. Whether your dreams are to race the Baja 1000, recreational off-roading with family, or just look good driving to work each day, the team at Desolate has the knowledge and skill to get it done, and get it done right the first time.
De$ertBronco
Bronco Info: currently under the knife @ RICHER RACING!

Re: Desolate Motorsports Joins GFB!

Post by De$ertBronco »

welcome aboard! I've followed you on IG for a while. Great looking builds/products!
zachwabbit
Bronco Info: '93 F150 XLT, '89 2wd B2(Smurfette)

Post by zachwabbit »

Welcome! Been following your stuff on IG for awhile too, can't wait to see more and get those stickers I DM'd you about lol
Potato.
Wrightracing.net
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.

Post by Wrightracing.net »

Welcome to the forum.

David...
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8

Post by tcm glx »

You guys are doing good things over there, pretty interested in your sway bar setup!
DesolateMotorsports
Bronco Info: '92 with a slue of Desolate Motorsports products on it. Long travel, stock width

zachwabbit wrote:Welcome! Been following your stuff on IG for awhile too, can't wait to see more and get those stickers I DM'd you about lol
Thanks for the love. Check your neighbors, you should've gotten the stickers by now.
De$ertBronco wrote:welcome aboard! I've followed you on IG for a while. Great looking builds/products!
Thanks! We have a few new things we are cooking up right now so keep an eye out! 8-)
tcm glx wrote:You guys are doing good things over there, pretty interested in your sway bar setup!
Appreciate it and thanks for the interest in the sway bar kit. We recently took a trip from Barstow area to state line on the Mojave trail. 4 of the Broncos in our group have our sway bar kit among other products we manufacture and everything held up great through the abuse. We posted a short 60 second video on our instagram showing them in action. Not sure if Im alowed to post stuff like that in here. Any moderators feel free to chime in.
PaleRider
Bronco Info: 1994 Bronco with aftermarket lift, BroncoAir bumpers

Post by PaleRider »

Welcome. I've been following on Instagram as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

Welcome!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
zachwabbit
Bronco Info: '93 F150 XLT, '89 2wd B2(Smurfette)

Post by zachwabbit »

Probably is waiting for me in my mailbox, haven't been home for a few days since a storm down here put a tree into our wall and took out the power
Potato.
RyanDS650X
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8

Post by RyanDS650X »

I got my steeeeekers yesterday and im an IG fanboy too. I really like the rear bumper with the tire swing out. Welcome!
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.

"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
DesolateMotorsports

RyanDS650X wrote:I got my steeeeekers yesterday and im an IG fanboy too. I really like the rear bumper with the tire swing out. Welcome!
Cool deal, be sure to tag us in a photo when you stick it somewhere. :mrgreen:
We just added a new plate style rear bumper to our product line for the Bronco. As for the rear swing out, that would be a custom job since the only production bumper we currently have is the new plate style one I just mentioned. Send us a PM or give us a call if you want more info or pictures.
S00TLYFE
Bronco Info: None Anymore!

Post by S00TLYFE »

Welcome, big fan of your stuff Greg
https://donttellmywiferacing.bigcartel.com/ (We have shirts, stickers, saginaw pumps, and other Bronco/OBS goodies)
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Post by robertcrav »

Welcome... even tho I don't have a Bronco currently, I'm a fan...
funinthesun95
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift

Post by funinthesun95 »

welcome and I am a Fan as well.
Good people + Great info = GFB
@csracingteam
@Cockstarmotorsports
DesolateMotorsports

Thanks for all the greetings guys!

Currently been working my ass off getting this website off the ground. We are actively working with the credit company to make payment options available. Site will be up soon though and ill make a post about it once everything is finalized and items are purchasable. We will be offering free shipping on Desolate Motorsports apparel to celebrate the site launch!

Other than that, Happy Hump day everyone! 8-)
cs_drums
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

Post by cs_drums »

Started following you on IG after you joined here. Your stuff looks well thought out and great quality.

Your roof rack caught my eye this morning. Any more pic of it on a bronco? What's the weight? Cost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

Post up some photos. I've seen some cool stuff coming out of your shop.
Sho nuff,
SteveG