New Bronco Owner

Well? Who are you?
GFB_Rodney
Bronco Info: 1995 ford bronco

New Bronco Owner

Post by GFB_Rodney »

Hi guys im new to the forum and recently purchased my first bronco. my name is Rodney and i currently live in ventura county. Ive been starring at this bronco for years as it was parked near my work id drive by it everyday. ive always been a toyota guy and had a few "prerunners" in the past. ive been itching to get a bronco for a few years now searched the web and really didnt find too many things i was interested in, so one day i decided what the heck ill throw a note on the one ive been stalking and see what happens. i get a call from the owner later that day and he was considering selling it soon a week later i bought it. here are some photos of when i got it and one of when i found out he had mismatched the hubs and had blown apart the warns leaving me in the sand with 2wd (thats all fixed now but was quite the nightmare finding the exact parts). imcurrently going through the whole truck fixing things as i can its got a rear main leak that ill be fixing soon and currently im working on revalving the shocks.

Front:
giant 4.5 over beams
giant engine cage
king 2.5 coilovers
2.5 bumps

rear:
betts leaf springs?
autofab under bed mounting bracket
king 2.5 smooth bodies
autofab 2 link
Attachments
image3.JPG
image3.JPG (414.17 KiB) Viewed 597 times
image2(1).JPG
image2(1).JPG (640.65 KiB) Viewed 597 times
image1(1).JPG
image1(1).JPG (422.25 KiB) Viewed 597 times
zachwabbit
Bronco Info: '93 F150 XLT, '89 2wd B2(Smurfette)

Re: New Bronco Owner

Post by zachwabbit »

Definitely not a bad start, sometimes I wish I would've bought something already started and not my heap lol. Welcome man
Potato.
THEJESUS
Bronco Info: WHITE 1992 BRONCO XLT w/ 4" LIFT ON 35" TOYO OPEN COUNTRY'S

Re: New Bronco Owner

Post by THEJESUS »

welcome and nice bronco!
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough!