Utahn Finally Starting the Dream Bronc

Well? Who are you?
t8erbug
Bronco Info: 1995 5.8L almost all stock with the exception of 33's and Warn premium manual locking hubs

Utahn Finally Starting the Dream Bronc

Post by t8erbug »

I've been wanting to build a prerunner since I was a little kid. Ivan Stewart's iconic Toyota and the Ford Rough Riders always stuck out to me, seeing them on calendars in every shop I was ever in. Over the years I've leaned toward Ford. I've owned two Broncos and two Rangers at different times and each time with the intent of eventually building a prerunner. Life happens and they all came and went. I couldn't live with myself any longer after selling my bronco and finally made it happen. Bought it about 3 years ago, used it as a DD for a while, and now she's finally getting some prerunner love. I bought a set of 4.5" over beams from CHO about a month ago and I'm just getting around to setting them up. Excited to get this project rolling! This site has already been a great help to me and I've already found use of many of the threads in here. Now that the project is going I'll definitely be a more active member. So, thanks for your help so far. I'll get a build-thread going with some pix.
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Re: Utahn Finally Starting the Dream Bronc

Post by SteveG »

Very cool! Welcome!
Sho nuff,
SteveG