New Guy from Orange County

Well? Who are you?
S00TLYFE
Bronco Info: IT RAPTOR NOW

New Guy from Orange County

Post by S00TLYFE »

names travis, new to the forum for the most part. I live in cypress area right on the OC/LA border. just picked up a pretty straight 89 with a summit crate 351, rebuilt c6 with shift kit, rebuilt tcase, and rebuilt front rear diffs. looking to build a mild prerunner that can attack some mild to moderate trails too. so far planning on starting with a solo or threat cut and turn and some deavers out back, throwing a detroit out back, and letting her rip from there.
https://donttellmywiferacing.bigcartel.com/ (We have shirts, stickers, saginaw pumps, and other Bronco/OBS goodies)
1Hondalover
Bronco Info: Having so much fun with friends in Baja, we're not sure if we want to race NORRA.....

Re: New Guy from Orange County

Post by 1Hondalover »

Welcome Travis.....see you at KOH!
D1cker1
Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior

Post by D1cker1 »

Welcome to GFB Travis
Integrity, Money, Relevance
1amD1cker1@gmail.com
S00TLYFE
Bronco Info: IT RAPTOR NOW

Post by S00TLYFE »

Cool thans guys! and yeah i hope to make it out to hammers this year. missed last year!
https://donttellmywiferacing.bigcartel.com/ (We have shirts, stickers, saginaw pumps, and other Bronco/OBS goodies)
dtbback
Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig

Post by dtbback »

Welcome!
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Post by robertcrav »

Welcome!