Slooooww going Bronco build

Well? Who are you?
zachwabbit
Bronco Info: '93 F150 XLT, '89 2wd B2(Smurfette)

Post by zachwabbit »

Hey guys, new to GFB, started following you guys on Instagram not too long ago and decided to join. I've been part of the FSB forum for awhile but I'm not too active on it, right now on my 3rd Bronco(2nd FSB), and plan to hang onto this one for awhile, just a beat up '89 white Custom with the stripped down blue vinyl interior, a loud 302, and a 4-speed manual. As of right now on my college kid budget I'm limited on what I can do, the Bronc is more of a trail-oriented rig right now but I hope to build it into a real GFB in the future. Running 31" Goodyear Wrangler Authority A/T's(yes the Walmart tires, ironic since I work at Discount Tire, but they were on there when I bought it), dual shock setup with worn out Monroe shocks, mostly stock. In the middle of putting in new Spicer u-joints, throwing in a tach, wiring in a trio of Hella's, and having bumpers and recovery points fabricated, blah blah blah. Anywhoo, thanks for lettin me into the club! :D
Potato.
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Re: Slooooww going Bronco build

Post by Nick »

Welcome!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Post by robertcrav »

Welcome
93Broncobuff
Bronco Info: 1993, 351w, K&N,4" Bilstein 5100 lift, procomp coils, SSFAB Beams, Giant R/A's

Re: Slooooww going Bronco build

Post by 93Broncobuff »

welcome!
zachwabbit
Bronco Info: '93 F150 XLT, '89 2wd B2(Smurfette)

Post by zachwabbit »

ImageImage here's some pics of her as she sits right now