Gettin back to the dez

Well? Who are you?
terrybuilt
Bronco Info: Interested in buying a prebuilt one or possibly just starting from scratch

Gettin back to the dez

Post by terrybuilt »

Andrew out of the Irvine area

Working on getting back to the go fast dez world. Been too long and its finally time

Just sold my diesel and looking for a go fast rig. Haven't decided if im going to build myself or buy one with a solid base as a start.

Spent many years racing motocross & DH, have built some prerunners, LT kits, helped chase, and raced the 500.

Falling on the Bronco cause i really enjoy fullsize rigs plus i have some business ideas that will hopefully blend well.

you can find me on instagram @terrybuilt
tvoymang
Bronco Info: (Former) 90' Bronco 351W

Gettin back to the dez

Post by tvoymang »

Welcome to the Bronco world. My bronco is currently for sale. Call or text if interested 951-704-2804

ImageImageImageImage
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Post by robertcrav »

Welcome...I work in Irvine near the Spectrum

Lots of options with the Bronco
terrybuilt
Bronco Info: Interested in buying a prebuilt one or possibly just starting from scratch

Gettin back to the dez

Post by terrybuilt »

tvoymang wrote:Welcome to the Bronco world. My bronco is currently for sale. Call or text if interested 951-704-2804
Minty right? Very nice lookin build but your sickness is a bit out of my reach $
Rustbucketracer
Bronco Info: 1993 BRONCO, grocery getter

Gettin back to the dez

Post by Rustbucketracer »

https://vimeo.com/133804815

1993, 5.8, Solo built. Low miles, lots of new parts, clean. Let me know if you're interested. And welcome back to the dirt!
terrybuilt

Gettin back to the dez

Post by terrybuilt »

1993, 5.8, Solo built. Low miles, lots of new parts, clean. Let me know if you're interested. And welcome back to the dirt!
Can you send me an email with more information please. terrybuilt@outlook.com