New Bronco in South Orange County

Well? Who are you?
Buckin91
Bronco Info: 91 Bronco XLT

New Bronco in South Orange County

Post by Buckin91 »

My name is Rich i've lived in Orange County for the last 25 years and after looking for the right bronco for the last 6 years I finally found it down the street! I actually sold my M5 after I bought it and its my everyday driver and fun on the weekends car. The two previous owners did all the major work to it so I can only take credit for recent detail work and sorting out some nagging issues with it like vacuum leaks, torn interior, etc..
I wanted a Bronco that was solid, tough, and could do either the mountains or the desert and everything in between - and I got it!
It has a 351w long block with BBK throttle body, 4eod trans with cooler, partial custom engine cage, JBA headers wtih magnaflow mufflers, fully waterproofed engine compartment, Poly fenders front and rear, Alcoa classics, Bilstein coil overs front, Bilstein resevoirs rear, 18in travel front, 15in rear, Camburg Giant axle housings, Camburg Giant hangars, limiting straps, custom roof rack, custom interior with buckets in back, 5 pt harnesses, front suede racing seats, relocated spare ( interior ), Alpine head unit, bluetooth, air, 50in led roof, 30in led front bumper, 22in rear led roof, and two 4in leds rear bumper - PHEW!
I did my first serious offroad ( if you can call it that ) excursion up Saddleback last weekend and had a blast. Always looking for someone to tag along with as my wife isn't into it and my kids are too little.
Glad to be here!

dtbback
Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig

Re: New Bronco in South Orange County

Post by dtbback »

Great find!! Enjoy the hell out of her!
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

That looks like a nice rig. Welcome!
Rmc
El Jefe
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner

Post by Rmc »

Nice bronc! Welcome to the site.
cs_drums
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

Post by cs_drums »

Looks nice!
convoy

Post by convoy »

Rich that truck is badass! Glad you signed up here and make sure you join these guys on some of their excursions, which I never had a chance to do.
Griffin
HEAD
Bronco Info: I have a 94 bronco with coilover front end. With McNeil front and rear glass with a built 351w

Post by HEAD »

Nice rig! You from capo beach?
Buckin91
Bronco Info: 91 Bronco XLT

Post by Buckin91 »

Yup! Let's hit some trails!
HEAD
Bronco Info: I have a 94 bronco with coilover front end. With McNeil front and rear glass with a built 351w

Post by HEAD »

I'm down just got wait till I get my new locking hubs cause one decided to grenade itself the other day lol.
HEAD

Post by HEAD »

Finished my new bumper today! Pretty stoked on how it came out.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416970533.382966.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416970533.382966.jpg (232.17 KiB) Viewed 823 times
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Post by robertcrav »

Nice, welcome...I'm just up the 5 and inland in RSM
HEAD

Post by HEAD »

Lol I'm an idiot and posted in the wrong thread. I thought it was my thread haha.