Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

ATTN Newbs.

Post by Nick »

Please let us know who you are. Thanks!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
Cali Bronco96
Bronco Info: 1996 Ford Bronco E.B 4"stage 1 ProComp lift just added my new Pre runner Bumper !!!!!

Re: ATTN Newbs.

Post by Cali Bronco96 »

Well still trying to figure this out .How do i upload pix of My Baby?
\ :?: :?:
bobbyboy
Bronco Info: 1967 all org sport , 1988 bronco 11 , 1990 eddie bauer

Post by bobbyboy »

Hello , I just registered . I am mostly a Shelby , boss mustang , super cobra jet , guy but I also LOVE BRONCOS.
I have a n all org 1967 lunar green sport , 1988 bronco 11 , & 1990 eddie bauer. I am currently looking at a bronco that looks like one of the original baja race broncos raced by Rod Hall & Jim Flicker in the 1969 Baja 1000. I seen a picture of it on this site it was posted in 2009 , showing the # 308 bronco . This bronco that I found has the # 308 on it . It has the front frame cut out for the steering box like stroope did along with the spot light arm with the lever etc etc . Does anybody know about this bronco # 308 in the picture. Thanks in advance. Bob
96UAV
Bronco Info: 96 XLT --Under Construction--

Post by 96UAV »

Whats up GFB? Just signed up here. Ive been a member of FSB.com for quite some time now. Fell upon this site browsing for suspension options..anyway, I have a red 96 with some basic mods. 6" procomp stage II with 4.56's, 35 general grabbers, k&n cai, flowmaster cat back, and tired old 302. Im currently in the build process of a 351w roller. I'm really into the go fast concept considering I really hate bouncing around a trail all day doing 3mph. So we will see where this takes me and my bronc.

mattc
Bronco Info: I have an 88 white , very stock , simple customizing, i have been racing class 7 unl. for 15 years a

Post by mattc »

Hey nice to be on board.... thanks Tom !
Matt
Attachments
Picturewebsite 092.jpg
Picturewebsite 092.jpg (91.18 KiB) Viewed 8492 times
mattc
Bronco Info: I have an 88 white , very stock , simple customizing, i have been racing class 7 unl. for 15 years a

Post by mattc »

My back ground is 35 years of being friends with John at Autofab and from that, over those many years , I have gained immense and invaluable Ford and racing knowledge. more recently, 15 years of racing class 7 unl. rangers in off road, primarily Extreme Int. Short course and Southern Baja champ series & Mexican Nat Championship series and of course the 500 and 1000, but loving life racing all over Mex with my kids and many friends !!
Really looking forward to this Baja Excyrsion in August, I have never really done any " fun runs" , it's always been high energy which leads to high stress racing situations.... It will be great to go on a relaxed Excursion with b Y'allll...
Matt
Attachments
Picturewebsite 010.jpg
Picturewebsite 010.jpg (181.35 KiB) Viewed 8492 times
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER

Post by flyinbronco »

mattc wrote:Hey nice to be on board.... thanks Tom !
Matt

Hey Matt,

Rick Bagwell here saying Hi and welcome.

Guys, Matt is where it all began for me as a chaser. I chased for him at the Baja 500 what seams like a life time ago. I knew after that race that this was my calling and I've been living the dream ever since. Thanks Matt. Looking forward to seeing you at the Baja trip.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
Rmc
El Jefe
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner

Post by Rmc »

Hi gang, my names Robert I've been lurking around, joined a while back and am enjoying the site. Glad to finally introduce myself. Thx for having me and thx to the site creators for providing a forum for us like minded dirt heads.
Cheneym1
Bronco Info: 74 build / 302 / ps / pb / disc brakes / almost new everything/ I went overboard / stop the madness.

Post by Cheneym1 »

Hey y'all....new enthusiastic dark sider here.....1974 Lifted EB.

Cheney Moore, Austin, TX.

Nice to meet everybody. Thanks for the hospitality.
hobbyturnedobsession
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Welcome aboard!
Once A Ford
Bronco Info: Still in the wishing-for-a-Bronco stage. 'Til then, I adventure in an '11 Nissan Xterra Pro-4X .

Post by Once A Ford »

Heya! Been reading GFB for awhile and decided to sign up. Not that new to off-roading, but new to the desert/Baja part of it...and the bug has bitten. Had a terrific opportunity (thanks to some very cool people!) to follow the NORRA Mexican 1000 down the peninsula a couple weeks back and before the dust had even cleared I had a feeling I'd spend the rest of my life trying to get back to Baja and be part of the fantastic community of people I've met so far. Now as I get back into my daily routine, I'm even more sure. :D

I'm here to evesdrop and learn all I can--which so far is a lot! Love all the conversations, pics and videos!
JA_gonzalez
Bronco Info: 95 F150 4x4 only has a 6in lift soon getting some solo Motorsports radius arms and

Post by JA_gonzalez »

What's up guys names jose have a 95 f150 trying to long travel it so if you could give some pointers that would help I'm from Southern California so hope to meet some of you at the trails or at truck meets
V494Bronco
Bronco Info: 1994 5.8 Solo Motorsports engine cage swayaway coilovers c/t Beams Swayaway 2.5 resevoirs in back

Post by V494Bronco »

Originally from Kentucky, I live in Southern California I have a 1994 Bronco 5.8 My father in law gave me. I have Solo's Cut and turned beams, radius arms and engine cage with swayaway 2.5 coilovers in front. In back I have the deaver Q 80's with swayaway 2.5 reservoirs, and threat motorsports extended shock tower. This is my second Offroad vehicle. Looking forward to meet up with some bronco owners on the trails and the desert.
funinthesun95
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift

Post by funinthesun95 »

Welcome....
Ford 4 US
Bronco Info: 96 and 79 (79 is a basket case right now)

Post by Ford 4 US »

Hey from Lake Havasu........
Really cool deal you have going on here....
I'm not one to post much on the computer, but like this site....
Lots of great info, surprised I have not seen it sooner.....
Thanks for all your efforts. love the old school stuff!!!!
Ford 4 US
Bronco Info: 96 and 79 (79 is a basket case right now)

Post by Ford 4 US »

Hey from Lake Havasu........
Really cool deal you have going on here....
I'm not one to post much on the computer, but like this site....
Lots of great info, surprised I have not seen it sooner.....
Thanks for all your efforts. love the old school stuff!!!!

Ha I think I'm already screwing this all up....
Never posted anything on a forum before ....
Maybe I should stick to the 450X........and Bud Light..........

Sorry Guys.....
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Post by Nick »

Welcome to the site! Don't be shy about posting.
sparky
Bronco Info: 1978 v8 auto ,and a 1994 eddie bower, grand waggoneer????

Post by sparky »

Hi guys, new to this site, looking forward to great info and pictures. spend most of my time in Yuma or so cal. sparky
Rmc
El Jefe
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner

Post by Rmc »

Welcome to gfb.
cbans
Bronco Info: 1995 Bronco XL 5.8l

Post by cbans »

I've been lurking and looking for a Bronco. Finally bought a 1995 XL. I appreciate all the info and exp you guys share.
Thanks
Chris