ATTN Newbs.

Well? Who are you?
stocker
Bronco Info: 1996-302-33s-e4od w/B&M-4.11s-aussie lockers f/r-leveling kit-m95 shocks-softtopper

Re: ATTN Newbs.

Post by stocker »

Hi I'm from Northern Michigan and I go to the Silver Lake Sand Dunes a few times per year and I'm here to get advice on turning my almost stock suspension into something more dune-capable
TLS
Bronco Info: 1993 bronco xlt bought it in feb 93 5.8 liter e40d ,215000 miles having some problems

Post by TLS »

Hello, Im New to this forum ,Ive owned a 1993 Bronco xlt 5.8 e40d for 21 years ,215000 miles having some code problems ,i love this old bronco ,I've got some time to do some upgrades, so why not ,looks like theres plenty of good advice here , oh yea i live in mississippi ,and I'm proud of it. 8-)
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

Welcome!
fireheadedone
Bronco Info: 1995 XLT Bronco, 1972 Bronco build in progress

Post by fireheadedone »

Well Hello all! Thanks for adding me to GFB! I'm the current owner of a '95 XLT, and I'm just getting ready to start my '72 Bronco Buggy build. Here's some pics for y'all....

bronco-dude
Bronco Info: 1990 bronco 4x4

Post by bronco-dude »

Hello. I'm John. Born and raised in San Diego. I picked up my bronc a few years back and finally giving it the attention it needs. I'm looking forward to all the advice that can be offered here. Thanks.
njackson580
Bronco Info: Still in the market since mine went M.I.A.

Post by njackson580 »

Hello, I'm Nathan. I currently do not own a bronco. I've always loved the 4th gen (87-91). I actually owned one for about 3 days, until it got stolen (Thank you Antioch police department for your completely useless officers). It was an 89. I had been trying to locate a steering column that it needed before it went MIA, so I still technically have never driven a bronco. Fast forward several years to today, and I'm finally in the market for an actual nice truck, not a hunk of s***.

After reading done of the threads on here, I'm not totally sure how well ill fit in here, as my dream truck is a completely unmolested 90/91. I essentially want a truck to restore, and not necessarily modify. I know a little about them, which is why I'm looking for 90/91. Must be 5.8, spare tire on the swing arm out back, and auto trans with manual transfer case. I look forward to reading up on your builds in appreciation of what can be done with these things, and to potentially learn anything I can about what to watch for when searching for my future truck.

Thanks for accepting me into the community!!
ESHALLBETTER
Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.

Post by ESHALLBETTER »

Don't know the budget but Black and Tan is a STEAL right now at 10g!

http://www.gofastbroncos.com/forum/view ... =33&t=3938

And welcome to the site!
njackson580
Bronco Info: Still in the market since mine went M.I.A.

Post by njackson580 »

ESHALLBETTER wrote:Don't know the budget but Black and Tan is a STEAL right now at 10g!

http://www.gofastbroncos.com/forum/view ... =33&t=3938

And welcome to the site!
Haha! I've been reading up on that build, and that is a BAD MOFO, but it's unfortunately not what I'm looking for: unmolested. :)
T/C
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 EOD 6" db lift

Post by T/C »

[img][img]http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/data/500/medium/Screenshot_2014-04-29-14-31-51.png[/img]/img]

Hello just joined from Texas to get guidance on re doing the susp. On my truck hope to get lots of help getting the most out of my drop bracket as I can until I can afford cut and turned beams!
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Post by robertcrav »

Welcome!
TexasBronco
Bronco Info: 92 Eddie Bauer 302 for now

Post by TexasBronco »

Hello, I'm in southeast Texas (swamp land) and not really in to mudding like everyone else around here. I worked as a Ford Mechanic for 6 yrs and now I work at an oil refinery doing shift work which is why I post at wierd hours. I have three fullsize and one early bronco and four Mustang, more projects than money. Have a good day and look forward to talking to you.
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Post by Nick »

Welcome!
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Post by robertcrav »

Welcome
PaleRider
Bronco Info: 1994 Bronco with aftermarket lift, BroncoAir bumpers

Post by PaleRider »

Hi GoFastBroncos members,
I'm new to this site. I have been a member of FullSizeBronco and have been reading their BrconcoSpeed sub forum. It's Great to see fans of Ford's TTB suspension idea and make it better! I am interested in getting my rig built to a semi-fast rig and a trail rig. Thanks for the great ideas I've read so far and any help would be great.

Mike
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

Welcome!
oldtransguy
Bronco Info: 1993 full size prerunner

Post by oldtransguy »

Hello GFB, my background, owned a automatic transmission shop for 30 years , im in construction now.
My son and i just bought a clean stock 1996 , 351/e40d bronco looking to make a clean fast prerunner .
the truck was bought with a bunch of goodies . i will put up some picks of soon. lots of good info on the site
looking forward to getting started.

Thanks Mike , Mike Jr.
SteveG
Admin

Post by SteveG »

Welcome, Mikes! Thanks for joining.
Gadget
Bronco Info: 1988 Internationally famous Gadget / LocosMocos Full size Bronco prerunner. Awd, Full cage.

Post by Gadget »

Hi all. I'm Gadget with Team LocosMocos. Been with the crew since '01. Captained a few of our pit adventures in Baja for the 1000 or 500. Off roader, mostly Baja for 40+ years, yikes! Would like to get some photos up. Anyone like to give me to lowdown on how to attach or insert?
SteveG
Admin

Post by SteveG »

Welcome! Sorry. I haven't had a chance to respond to your email about photos. As long as they're under the size limit, they should post right up. Are you getting an error message?
Mz. Bronca
Bronco Info: 1995 White Bronco

Post by Mz. Bronca »

Hi all. My name is Meribeth and I bought my 1995 Bronco yesterday. This site was recommended to me by Hauls Assington. :-) I plan on working on my Bronco and getting tips from you all. Nice to meet you.