Hello

Well? Who are you?
Carlos83
Bronco Info: 83 351W GT40P 35BFG AT "Tijuana Special"

Hello

Post by Carlos83 »

Hello all; my name is Carlos...
i live in Tijuana Mx :shock: ...
i have been checking this site out for a few days and i must admit, Very good job!....
i have been a FSBdotcom user, especially in the bspeed sub forum albeit a quiet one...
the reason for this is that i felt i didn't have much to contribute since my experience is more into engines, etc.
sooo, i read a lot from you guys..

now, about my ride...
i have owned my bronc since 1992...and it has slowly evolved with my interests at the given time...
i am turning it from the sand dunes blaster environment in to a desert oriented ride.

money is tight right now...however, fabrication costs are a litte lower in MX, so it's still doable..
i will post my progress as soon as it happens...

as of now, i am in the process of installing 14" coilovers....and relocating my batt to the rear....
radius heimed radius arms are next....

I know, I know, i should get rid of those drop brackets.....right now i am looking for a good deal on C&T beams.....

Thank you again for this great forum
Carlos
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Re: Hello

Post by Nick »

Carlos! Glad you found your way here. Please start a build thread in the rides section for your bronco. Check out Solo Motorsports post in the classifieds, they have a deal going on beams and radius arms.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
Carlos83
Bronco Info: 83 351W GT40P 35BFG AT "Tijuana Special"

Re: Hello

Post by Carlos83 »

Nick wrote:Carlos! Glad you found your way here. Please start a build thread in the rides section for your bronco. Check out Solo Motorsports post in the classifieds, they have a deal going on beams and radius arms.
Thanks for the advise....i will definitely check Solo out....