New Guy from Mesa. First time Bronco'r

Well? Who are you?
Bronco Info: Just sold my mid-travel Ford Ranger as to purchase my first Bronco. I am excited!!

Re: New Guy from Mesa. First time Bronco'r

Postby Needles929 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:21 am

biggiek wrote:Just saw this but since the weather is nice we will definitely need to try for it again. Is this an every other weekend event?

Not sure but we can keep an eye out on their FB page.

Unfortunately my spider gear decided to come apart on the way home from the event. Good thing I didn't run it down the track as it could have been much worse. Not sure what I am doing with it yet.
95 Bronco, 5.0L, Pro Comp stage II 4" lift, 33x12.50 BFGs for now anyways!

Bronco Info: 1987 Bronco XLT 5.0

Postby tanneraz21 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:23 pm

Welcome! Im in Phoenix and have a healthy pile of parts. Im just waiting to get some garage space to work on my bronco, sucks living in an apartment.

Bronco Info: Just sold my mid-travel Ford Ranger as to purchase my first Bronco. I am excited!!

Postby Needles929 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:30 am

tanneraz21 wrote:Welcome! Im in Phoenix and have a healthy pile of parts. Im just waiting to get some garage space to work on my bronco, sucks living in an apartment.

I hear you there. Just relocated to Mesa from Iowa because of my work. My house back home has a 1000+ square foot garage with tall ceilings and a lift. I had to air down a little to get into the garage here.
95 Bronco, 5.0L, Pro Comp stage II 4" lift, 33x12.50 BFGs for now anyways!

Return to “Introductions”