Minotlta Maxxum 5 35 MM camera

Polarcub
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........

Minotlta Maxxum 5 35 MM camera

Post by Polarcub »

Cleaning stuff out........
Minolta Maxxum 5 35 mm camera, auto focus/manual Great camera I just don't use it. Comes with 28-80mm lens,accessory bag, and an assortment of filters. The camera has sat in my closet for the last 8-9 years. It does need new CR-2 batteries. This would be a great entry level camera for anyone wanting to get started in film photography. I will consider trades for VW beetle parts/Bronco parts of course but would prefer cash 150.OBO, feel free to make an offer.

Also if anyone knows of anyone interested in collectible plates I have about 15 painted plates all different eagle patterns. I got them as gifts for many years growing up. All of them have letters of authenticity and numbers in mint condition. I will be getting them out of storage soon. Price will be 30 a plate or 300 for all of them. I am trying to clean out storage and these have been sitting in storage for the last 15 years so I think its time to do something with them. If your interested let me know and i can probably get pics this weekend. Also will consider trades for these as well but prefer the cash option :lol:
Jeremy