Custom Door Bags for 80-96 F150/Broncos

Beam Junkie

Custom Door Bags for 80-96 F150/Broncos

Post by Beam Junkie »

I have for sale these very nice gear bags that can turn the bottom of your door into a large useful storage area. Just cut the hole as instructed and install the provided snaps. Then the bag just snaps in under the lower portion of the door panel. These will fit the 80-91 doors without modification of the door panel. But, the 92-96 trucks may need the door panel changed or modified, depending on the trim package. The bags are constructed from Denier Nylon and lined inside to keep things quiet. They feature TRW brand stainless snaps and genuine #10 YKK zipper. The bags measure 34"x7"X5" so the can hold some of your biggest gear. I am selling these bags for $275 a pair and you will get installation instructions, the mounting snaps, and the side trim for the cut edge of the sheet metal. You can PM me or email me at dbrandvig@hotmail.com. Please don't call the shop. Thanks for looking, Darin.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cactus Cooler
Bronco Info: 90 Bronco EB EDITION

Re: Custom Door Bags for 80-96 F150/Broncos

Post by Cactus Cooler »

Very cool!
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

That's a great idea for using dead space, Darin.
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Post by robertcrav »

Nice!