Cobra 75 wx st CBs

robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Cobra 75 wx st CBs

Post by robertcrav »

I know everyone is into race radios, but a cheap back up never hurts right.

I picked up a few of these from a fleet in great condition, minor scratches or scuffs but all in great working condition.
Asking $75 shipped, $60 picked up includes the mic and control box, you'll need the coax and antenna. New these are $120+

Description;
The Cobra 75 is our the popular compact CB and the top choice for off-road vehicle owners! All radio components are built in to the compact 3”x4” handset, making this an ideal choice when space or mounting options are limited. Despite being incredibly small, it still manages to pack a ton of features, including a backlit display, active channel scanning and NOAA weather alerts. All wiring is centralized in a small control box that can be mounted out of the way for a clean and professional installation. The radio can be quickly disconnected from the control box and, with the purchase of a second control box, used in a second vehicle.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375930265.784664.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375930287.783387.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rmc
El Jefe
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner

Re: Cobra 75 wx st CBs

Post by Rmc »

Wow the handset is the cb? I have a few old school cobras floating around the garage. I'm a big fan of cb's on the highway. And a lot of places don't have cell service. I don't have a race radio yet so I'm interested.
robertcrav
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Post by robertcrav »

Yup, that's why I think these are so cool, it's self contained in the mic. And you can still add in an additional external speaker if you want
Rmc
El Jefe

Post by Rmc »

I may get 3 of them sold for you, ill get back to you on that.
robertcrav

Post by robertcrav »

Right on, let me know
Rmc
El Jefe

Post by Rmc »

I passed the word along.
PaulW
Bronco Info: Modified and Linked 1972 Bronco

Post by PaulW »

I am not much of a fan of CBs, but 2 of my rigs have CBs. The C75 sure looks like a good deal for less than $100. Good up grade to my clunky units.
Not applicable in Baja. Newbies in Baja are sure surprised to find that nobody has a CB, but everybody uses them up north. The 5 watt capability sure limits any long range reception required down south.
Rmc
El Jefe

Post by Rmc »

Pm me your number, a friend of mine in NorCal wants a few, and another guy in Costa Mesa.