RC Losi XXX-SCB short course buggy

Pre Run It
Bronco Info: 93' 5.8 glass F & B 2.5 pro series FOX with Res, Caged, bfg projects beadlocks currie

RC Losi XXX-SCB short course buggy

Post by Pre Run It »

I have a losi xxx-scb buggy that im wanting to part with before the leduc swap meet.

It comes ready to run. It has a brand new motor with only 2 minutes on it to program the esc. The motor is a brushless 17t. Losi factory esc that runs lipo and brushless motors. Has the aluminum rear hubs that were $38.

A great deal at $175 this buggy is $250 plus tax new plus the rear hubs so were looking at almost half of. I will hook you up with A lipo for $25 if your buying the buggy and have extras ill throw in like new sealed shock oil different weights and other misc i have laying around.

pm or text 951-525-7145
Pre Run It
Bronco Info: 93' 5.8 glass F & B 2.5 pro series FOX with Res, Caged, bfg projects beadlocks currie

Re: RC Losi XXX-SCB short course buggy

Post by Pre Run It »

Wheels are scuffed now around the simulated bead locks

SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

That thing's pretty cool. What scale is it?
Sho nuff,
SteveG
Pre Run It

Post by Pre Run It »

SteveG wrote:That thing's pretty cool. What scale is it?
Its a 1/10th scale buggy. Bought it for my son to race but he stuck with his sc truck and wanted a new 4x4 sc so told him buggy had to go to refund dads toy fund.
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Pre Run,

Are you heading to the Curt LeDuc Swap Meet? If so I'd be interested in seeing the buggy there. I maybe interested in buying it.

Chris
greaslife
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.

Post by greaslife »

i jsut sent you a email off crl haha
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
Pre Run It

Post by Pre Run It »

BajaBronco13 wrote:Pre Run,

Are you heading to the Curt LeDuc Swap Meet? If so I'd be interested in seeing the buggy there. I maybe interested in buying it.

Chris
Thanks man. I just noticed your message and wanted to say Greaselife gave me a call early this evening and is gonna trade for some work on the bronco but I appreciate it.
I will be at Leduc selling a baja bug a vw motor and Led Light Bars.