Welding / fab table

ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Welding / fab table

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Still cleaning out more & more crap gradually. I figured since I haven't used this welding table since I left my shop 5 years ago, and the kids are getting bigger and need more room for power wheels, bikes & boring kids stuff like that this maybe should go. This table served me well for a long time, but since I moved to the house I have only been using my bigger table.

This table is 30" x 48.5" & the table surface is 35.25" off the ground. Top is 3/16" plate. It's on 4 swivel casters (non locking) & has a lower shelf that can hold quite a bit. My plasma has lived there forever, along with 3 milk crates of rem tubing just you give an idea of size.

I also have a hitch tube welded on it. Started doing that for my tables years ago & love it as the tube notcher, vises, beverly shear, etc. all are on hitch mounts for quick changeout to whatever you want to use. Oh yeah and the whole table is TIG welded if that's your thing.

Throwing it up here to give this group 1st shot. Asking $350 from GFB guys. I'll probably run it a week or 2 here then it'll go on RDC, DR & CL. I'll be asking $400 there.

I'm in Huntington Beach, about 2 minutes from Camburg. Bring a truck or a trailer. I'll even be nice enough to help load most likely! This thing is heavy, but doable with 2 guys if you're buff like me :?

If you reply here I'll see it and usually the same day. If texting or calling is easier - feel free. 9four9 three78 355three

Not the greatest pics - but they're what I could find. You can see the hitch on the right side of the table in the 1st pic.
30x49 table 2.jpg
30x49 table.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja

Re: Welding / fab table

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

$300 for GFB guys
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Ok - that was quick. GFB buddy claimed dibs, so considering it sold!
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Back up for sale. Held it for a long while and then buddy lost his fab space so no longer has room for it.
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

SOLD