Pipe stands (tall jack stands)

ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Pipe stands (tall jack stands)

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Doing a bit more garage cleansing & realizing I never use half the stuff from my shop any more & I have waaaay too much crap & doubles to justify keeping some of this stuff now that kids bikes & other fun kid things are eating into my garage space!

That being said here are 6 of my pipe stands. Throwing them up here for a few days to give you guys a chance before they hit RDC, DR & CL.

I am selling in pairs = meaning I won't sell just a single stand if someone needed that for some reason.

1st set is Sumner folding stands. 2500 lb capacity. These are $100 - $125 each online. Asking $150 for the pair.

Next set is a non folding set. Forget who makes these but they are very similar to the Sumner ones above - just rigid/non-folding. Asking $125 for this pair.

Last pair (I do have a pair - 2nd one is buried & I was too lazy to pull for the pic) look to be home made. They are well made & I've used them for close to 20 years now (damn that makes me feel old!). They have a narrower base than the others so have come in handy in some tighter spots. Also take up a bit less room when storing them. Asking $100 for this pair

Here's a pic of this one next to a sumner/ They are roughly the same size & have the acme thread for adjustability.

Here's a couple pics of them in use for sh!ts & giggles

I am in North Huntington Beach less then 5 minutes from Camburg. Nearest cross streets are Edwards & Warner. If texting/calling is easier feel free to do so at 9four9 - three7eight - three553.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja

Re: Pipe stands (tall jack stands)

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Blue stands sold, red stands pending.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja

Re: Pipe stands (tall jack stands)