2015 eco boost expedition trail rig $28500

shockseals.com

Post by shockseals.com »

It’s what the 2020 bronco should have been!

I built the rig specifically for baja and sierras trail exploring with a minimalist approach. Its not being used so it's for sale.

Price is OBO Pink slip in hand

4WD (4Hi, 4Low, AWD, 2wd) ,

-3.5 ECO BOOST, killer gas mileage

-Second owner 78xxx Miles, Leather interior, Dealer serviced since I have owned it.

-4.56 gears, Eaton Truetrac diffs front and rear (rear is custom machined for IRS)

-Icon 3” diameter customer coilovers all 4 corners with low speed compression adjusters and internal hydraulic bump pistons, Eibach coils. Custom built and tuned by me. 3" diameter coilovers not available anywhere without being custom built for this app.

-Icon Upper control arms with Delta Joints and cover caps

-BFG 315/70/17 AT’s Raptor Beadlock wheels including spare

- HDS7 Lowrance GPS on custom dash mount

- Icom Race Radio

-Fridge Freeze brand Fridge (made in USA) http://www.fridgefreeze.com on custom slide, hands down highest quality 12v fridges in existence when compared to ARB, Luna, Engel, Dometic, etc...they are for the medical field and they make a recreation version as the owner is an avid enthusiast.

-Deka Intimidator house battery isolated from starter battery, New Starter Battery

-Wired throughout with Tefzel wiring, cig and usb ports added to run off house battery. Blue Sea distribution block. Breakers at both ends.Custom rear area folds flat for sleeping. All custom bracketry designed and built by me, can include cad

- SCT 7015 tuner(With custom tunes option) for the gears and tires. I left all motor tuning stock but has the ability to add up to 50HP if desired.

-Will include OEM remote start module and remote start keys for it that I never installed.

-Will include OEM raptor skid plate modified to fit that I never intalled

Better performance (power/speed through rough terrain) than any Jeep JL / JK, landcruiser, 4runner, or FJ on the trail (not rock crawling), keeps your gear safer than a Ford Raptor in Baja.

May be willing to trade for 1975 or earlier f100 / f250 supercab or crew cab / minimally modified condition thats turn key to daily drive if needed plus cash

Willing to strip radio/gps / fridge for a reduced price

Pics on Craig’s since iPad wouldn’t cooperate with forum.

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/cto ... 15673.html
9EF6CF6E-83AD-47D0-8E3A-ABA4B70C7A11.jpeg
FED66CCC-2E5B-4B3D-A495-4D9B1A11DB2D.jpeg
63B50B46-5565-4DB4-A8AC-45B8840ADEB2.jpeg
30F48F56-5D50-4285-9B94-20CB54EC590F.jpeg
B184A429-EDBC-4ECC-805B-88E77C06BD05.jpeg
7CB0F519-7CDE-43A8-A6FA-AD04D6D2FADC.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kris Hernandez
shockseals.com
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Re: 2015 eco boost expedition trail rig $28500

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Hmmmm... So this thing piqued my interest. I then saw the 75 older super/crew cab thing and got excited until I saw running & driving part. But when I saw the part in the CL add for Landscape I had to at least put something out there...
If you have a separate DD and are open to putting a bit of work (not a ton - it's close to driving) into a project I'll see if I can tempt you with this. Don't really want to get rid of it, but I have no time to touch it anymore and my wife would love it to find a new lover/owner.
1974 F-250
78/79 d60 front, sterling 10.25 rear with hubs machined to 8x6.5 lug pattern, custom 42 gal fuel tank, '94 cummins 5.9L 6bt diesel, NV4500 5 speed trans, NP205 divorced t-case are the big parts. Hours & hours of fab in it & shelves full of stuff to wrap it up.

If you have any interest we can talk.

I'm also a licensed Landscape Architect. While I don't have a crew that will work in Jamul I can most definitely handle design and plan drafting for City permitting, etc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
shockseals.com

Post by shockseals.com »

What’s the laundry list to make that a sound rig i can toss the keys tomy ol lady to go to the hardware store or drive to work and backs and not call ready to kill me?

Also whats your street value you’re thinking? I have a feeling both of the above questions will yield an answer over what I’m looking for on a trade or project. My ignorance to diesels is a big one!

Let me know.
Kris Hernandez
shockseals.com
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Sorry - posted here then disappeared for a week. Back in town now.

Thing needs:
tires - it's on crappy rollers as it was sitting here as a project
some wiring (minor to make it run - as the diesel doesn't need much and stock wiring is there & good. Although I was going to completely re-wire to do custom gauges, power windows & all the updates)
hydroboost hoses
fuel fill finalized (can be simple or more involved. I was going to add a fuel door. Have the parts to do it but it just needs a bracket & some hose really if you don't want the fuel door)
driveshafts made (I have donor shafts to cut down - these have larger than stock joints for the diesel)
yokes swapped out on t-case if you go to the larger u-joints on the driveshafts like I was going to. I have the yokes (1410 rear & 1350 front & center shafts)
Fuel shutoff cable needs to be finished. I was in the middle of this & can share my ideas. You could also buy the $90 or so dollar part to make it electric.
Exhaust needs tip finished. I was going to cut it through the bottom of bedside so it’s cut short of that currently.
The big one is: Front & rear gears don’t match. They are 3.55 and 3.73. I was going to run the truck trying each (I was going to twin stick the T-case to allow running on only front axle if desired - I have most parts for this) and figure out which ratio I liked better with the 35’s. Everything on it is built to clear the 315/75r16's that were on it.

I have AMP steps for it. 1 is mounted. 1 needs a bracket made, but I have the template. I was making them out of stainless. Have some 316 I can give you so both sides match. These would need to be wired. They can also be left in the down position all the time as a permanent step if you want.

Realistically if I had a week to dedicated to it I could be driving it. Knowing you and your skills & friends with skills you'd be fine. I can totally understand not wanting to deal with someone else's project though.

As for price - I'm asking $15k. Based on the truck itself (these have gone a bit crazy over the past few years) and the parts list I think it's fair. I can give you a full parts list if you want. I also have hundreds of photos.

Like you say, it's probably over what you are looking for in a trade, but I had to at least ask.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
shockseals.com

Post by shockseals.com »

Somebody buy this thing or share with somebody who wants a modern bronco with 4 doors!
Kris Hernandez
shockseals.com
toddz69

Post by toddz69 »

shockseals.com wrote:Somebody buy this thing or share with somebody who wants a modern bronco with 4 doors!
I wish it was kosher to share vehicle links in the comments on vehicles for sale on BaT. There are a lot of people lamenting that the SEMA Expedition isn't 4WD on there - I'm sure one of them would go for this rig!

Todd Z.
shockseals.com

Post by shockseals.com »

The shitty part about that is ford fucked up and gave the 4wd expo to a group that built a lowered SEMA rig. Total screw up on fords part to give a 2wd drive to the lifted project team
Kris Hernandez
shockseals.com
RyanDS650X
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8

Post by RyanDS650X »

Can you update the CL post so it can be shared, I know someone looking.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
shockseals.com

Post by shockseals.com »

RyanDS650X wrote:Can you update the CL post so it can be shared, I know someone looking.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/cto ... 25960.html

price lowered...
Kris Hernandez
shockseals.com