‘89 Bronco II factory 2wd feeler

zachwabbit
Bronco Info: '93 F150 XLT, '89 2wd B2(Smurfette)

Post by zachwabbit »

Not really wanting to sell it, but current circumstances dictate I either sell or non-op it indefinitely. So this is a feeler to see what I can get. I love this little baby Bronc but I’d hate to see it sit. Runs and drives great, no issues. Recently replaced the front shocks with new Bilstein 5100’s, did the brakes and lines, replaced the fuel line, new air filter, new oil and oil filter, just had the trans flushed and installed new trans cooler lines. Coil spacer and add-a-leaf lift. Still has factory dummy t-case underneath if you wanted to convert it to 4wd. Currently on black 15x7 Outlaw II’s on 75% tread 235/75 Falken Wildpeak AT3W’s but I may have a local buyer for the wheels only(Falken’s will likely be up for sale soon, unless buyer wants the nicer Falken’s mounted up) so I’m swapping back over to the factory white steelies and 31” BFGs. Interior is in great shape, had the headliner and visors redone by an upholstery shop not long ago in the factory blue, drivers seat has a couple tears but both front buckets have seat covers on them. Slim LED light bar mounted in the bumper with lighted toggle switch in the dash, Speedway circle track steering wheel(I have the factory wheel too), nice stereo head unit, LED interior lights. Bright white HID headlights, LED reverse lights. Autofab drop center 4-pin fiberglass hood, with Autofab black hood pin bushings and pin mounts, ‘glass hood isn’t color matched but it will be soon(I have the original steel hood too). Custom removable roof rack and light cage with 4 Hella 500’s not wired in yet. Factory 7.5” rear axle with 4.10s and a limited slip. New windshield. Really cool patina on the original blue, surface rust only.
Currently registered, fun little daily. It’s an XL so no power windows/locks. Front sway bar removed but I have it in storage, rear sway bar still installed. I also have a hitch for it as well as some other extra interior/exterior parts. Sorry I know it’s a lot, and I probably missed some stuff too.
Accepting offers, she’ll be all cleaned up for the off road show in El Cajon next week on the white steelies again, but I probably won’t have the ‘glass hood painted yet. If I do sell her, sale price will dictate what will or will not come with it.
I know as soon as it’s gone I’ll regret it so I’ll consider partial trade offers for a full-size Bronco that I won’t feel as bad about letting it sit unused for an extended period. Preferably an ‘87-91 or ‘92-96 4.9L six/5-speedImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zachwabbit

Post by zachwabbit »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zachwabbit

Re: ‘89 Bronco II factory 2wd feeler

Post by zachwabbit »

And yes a stock full-size Bronco is what I’m looking for, no smog is fine, running preferred unless you can help me trailer it. Like I said I’m looking for an ‘87-96 mainly for the efi 4.9 and 5-speed, but I’ll also consider a carb’d 4.9 in a ‘80-86 auto or manual.
Potato.
toddz69

Post by toddz69 »

Odd request - could you take a nice shot from the front (down low) of the Twin-I-Beam front suspension and also a shot of the dummy t-case, if possible, and email them to me at toddz69@icloud.com? (high res as possible). Working on a project and those are two shots I could use!

Thanks!

Todd Z.
zachwabbit

Post by zachwabbit »

toddz69 wrote:Odd request - could you take a nice shot from the front (down low) of the Twin-I-Beam front suspension and also a shot of the dummy t-case, if possible, and email them to me at toddz69@icloud.com? (high res as possible). Working on a project and those are two shots I could use!

Thanks!

Todd Z.
Hey Todd, sent you an email but not sure if it actually went through, there’s some kinda problem with my email server. If you want PM me your number and I’ll text them to you
Potato.
toddz69

Post by toddz69 »

PM sent.

Thanks,
Todd Z.