95 EB in Mesa, AZ. Solid Rig close to stock $4500

Needles929
Bronco Info: 95 Part Deux

95 EB in Mesa, AZ. Solid Rig close to stock $4500

Post by Needles929 »

Hate to do this but priorities change. I find myself needing a truck more and more often, so I am replacing the Bronco for the time being. Here it is:

1995 EB 302 E40D
4” Pro Comp lift with ext radius arms
33” BFG’s on 15” old school M/T medallion wheels. Brand new BFG spare
New Bilstein 5100’s up front
4:10 gears. Open 8.8, just completely rebuilt with all Yukon parts/seals including new tone ring. (Broken spider gear tooth)
Bluetooth radio, kicker door and panel speakers, 12” sub
Small fixes and maint: Fuel pump, belt & pulleys, VSS, PSOM, Wheel bearings, Yellow top Optima, all fluids, etc…
Comes with an extra set of beams from a 96.

I looked at a dozen rigs before landing on this one back in September because it rand and drove quite a bit better than the others in that $4-5K range. Miles are technically unknown because the previous owner swapped the 129K PSOM for a used 280K one. I picked it up with 283K on the dash. He was trying to figure out the speedo waiver. I also swapped a couple PSOMs during diag to ultimately find it to be the tone ring. I used the latest part number PSOM and it shows 150K. Take it for what it is worth. Speedo works perfect now. Interior is in pretty good shape, dash does need brace. All controls and windows work. Sway bars removed (still have the parts) and the ABS is bypassed. Typical AZ paint fade on hood, roof, and peeling on front driver's fender.

I am looking towards a F150 in the same year range. Our HOA at the current house is a major PITA. I don’t have room to store a trailer for our bikes or the Bronco if I simply added a truck. We will be moving to a different house in May-June with more room for toys. If the Bronco doesn’t sell, then so be it. If it does, great, I will snag another one after we move regardless. Maybe this time I can actually start a build without getting fined for changing oil in my driveway.

$4500 is the $$. Feel free to call or text anytime @ (712) 308-6769

P.S. I am only listing this here and probably RaceDezert for now so tell your friends. I’m undecided on if I want to brave idiot after idiot after idiot on Clist and Fbook. LOL
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
95 Part Deux. Starting from scratch.
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Re: 95 EB in Mesa, AZ. Solid Rig close to stock $4500

Post by robertcrav »

Man.... I looked forever for those wheels when I had my Bronco... GLWS
robertcrav
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Post by robertcrav »

and those are Mickey Thompson Challenger Wheels....
Needles929

Post by Needles929 »

robertcrav wrote:and those are Mickey Thompson Challenger Wheels....
They are either the Challenger or Medallion series wheels. I have been told both ways and it's hard to tell the difference between the two.
robertcrav

Post by robertcrav »

pretty sure the Medallions have rounded slots

Challengers are forged, and have squared off slots like yours
Needles929

Post by Needles929 »

You are 100% correct! Thanks for the info! Hard to find info on the old stuff sometimes.
Needles929

Post by Needles929 »

Bronco is sold. Heading to hopefully pick up a 94' F150 ext cab 4x4 today. Looks like I will be stuck in the Non-Bronco thread now. LOL