Buy Pauls Bronco

PaulW
Bronco Info: Modified and Linked 1972 Bronco

Buy Pauls Bronco

Post by PaulW »

Stretch 96 Bronco. Low mileage. Stock 5.8. E4OD by Mogi
Cut & turn D44 TTB 4.56 gears with bolted pumpkin. Spirit Racing built front suspension with King 3” reservoir coil-overs. King 2.5” bumps and dual springs. Single swing steering with Lee ram assist Swinger design by Straightiff. 18” travel. Extended radius arms with extra cross member. F250 drive shaft CV. ABS brand electric brake booster. Detailed Saginaw PS pump .
Rear suspension by Glen Strightiff. 4 Link with Tubeworks 300M -40 spline full floater. Trussed and tabd by Dirt-Tech. 4.56 gears with spool. Fox air2.5” coil overs and 3” 4 bypass reservoir shocks. Dual coils. Fox bumps. 24” travel
Autofab glass front fenders and hood. 10 point 1.75” 4130 cage. Alcoa’s with newer 12.5x15 BFG Baja, provision for 2 spares. Dual trans coolers with instrumentation. Dual tanks 25 & 50 gale. Dual fuel pumps.
Power tank. 2 race radios with PCI intercom & headsets. Custom Autometer gauge package. Setup for Sirus radio. 4 point harness and 3 point belts in front. Full width rear seat. Custom topper glass. Warn 6000 portable winch front or rear use. Newer dual AGM batteries in back. Lowrance 7200C GPS. Super bird rear calipers. 3 Hella driving lights. Febuilt manual 13-56 transfer. Newer Warn Hubs. Beard suspension seats. Good A/C
$50k OBO
Pics here
Stretch 96 Bronco. Low mileage. Stock 5.8. E4OD by Mogi
Cut & turn D44 TTB 4.56 gears with bolted pumpkin. Spirit Racing built front suspension with King 3” reservoir coil-overs. King 2.5” bumps and dual springs. Single swing steering with Lee ram assist Swinger design by Straightiff. 18” travel. Extended radius arms with extra cross member. F250 drive shaft CV. ABS brand electric brake booster. Detailed Saginaw PS pump .
Rear suspension by Glen Strightiff. 4 Link with Tubeworks 300M -40 spline full floater. Trussed and tabd by Dirt-Tech. 4.56 gears with spool. Fox air2.5” coil overs and 3” 4 bypass reservoir shocks. Dual coils. Fox bumps. 24” travel
Autofab glass front fenders and hood. 10 point 1.75” 4130 cage. Alcoa’s with newer 12.5x15 BFG Baja, provision for 2 spares. Dual trans coolers with instrumentation. Dual tanks 25 & 50 gale. Dual fuel pumps.
Power tank. 2 race radios with PCI intercom & headsets. Custom Autometer gauge package. Setup for Sirus radio. 4 point harness and 3 point belts in front. Full width rear seat. Custom topper glass. Warn 6000 portable winch front or rear use. Newer dual AGM batteries in back. Lowrance 7200C GPS. Super bird rear calipers. 3 Hella driving lights rebuilt manual 13-56 transfer. Newer Warn Hubs. Beard suspension seats. Good A/C
$50k OBO
Pics here Stretch 96 Bronco. Low mileage. Stock 5.8. E4OD by Mogi
Power tank. 2 race radios with PCI intercom & headsets. Custom Autometer gauge package. Setup for Sirus radio. 4 point harness and 3 point belts in front. Full width rear seat. Custom topper glass. Warn 6000 portable winch front or rear use. Newer dual AGM batteries in back. Lowrance 7200C GPS. Super bird rear calipers. 3 Hella driving lights rebuilt manual 13-56 transfer. Newer Warn Hubs. Beard suspension seats. Good A/C
$50k OBO
Truck is in San Felipe
Pics here
https://www.facebook.com/groups/6891687 ... 014067983/
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Re: Buy Pauls Bronco

Post by SteveG »

Wow! What a great deal.

By the way, we can't see photos unless we're added to that group.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
1Hondalover
Bronco Info: Having so much fun with friends in Baja, we're not sure if we want to race NORRA.....

Post by 1Hondalover »

Yeah pictures.......

If I get a bigger trailer, Paige may like to have her own Bronco.
PaulW

Post by PaulW »

96 Pics

hollandermotorsports
Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco lifted, 1995 Centurian F-150 with body lift delete

Post by hollandermotorsports »

Dang. This is one of my favorite Bronco's. Is it in San Felipe or the states? I will spread the word to a couple people that want a ready to go Bronco. Is the bronco in good shape prep wise? Could someone buy and run to Cabo for Norra with minimal investment?
PaulW

Post by PaulW »

Located in my garage in San Felipe.
Shocks/bumps fresh. Engine now has Hd mounts with custom fan shroud. Fresh ATF service. Paint is OK with the usual pin strips that will mostly buff out. Overall it does not need much effort to be perfect. I would not hesitate to drive it to Cabo and back. For Norra it would need added window nets and aux tank removed. Easy to do. Maybe just disconnecting and emptying the aux tank would pass tech?
There is a Norra class for the truck, but I do not know which one.
PaulW

Post by PaulW »

Price reduced to 35k
PBR
Founder

Post by PBR »

WOW!!!
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
yikes
Founder
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff

Post by yikes »

Holy smokes. That should go fast.
cs_drums
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

Buy Pauls Bronco

Post by cs_drums »

I'm contemplating terrible finance decisions right now! My kids don't need college, I don't need that equity in my house. Some one by this and save me from myself.
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

This is an incredible deal. Someone snatch it up fast so it stays in the GFB family!

If I had the budget for this now, it would be gone....
Sho nuff,
SteveG
PBR
Founder

Post by PBR »

^ What Steve said!!!
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
hollandermotorsports
Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco lifted, 1995 Centurian F-150 with body lift delete

Post by hollandermotorsports »

Wholly cow that is a screaming deal. If I could just sell some toys I would love to buy this beast.
Wrightracing.net
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.

Post by Wrightracing.net »

I was at the shop when Glen was working on that, it is a Great Bronco. If I could afford it, I would buy it. You know it was built the right way and Paul has worked out all the bugs. It also has a cool Aux fuel tank Glen made. Great fuel range in Baja.

Someone on here needs to buy it and keep it in the GFB family. :-)

David...
Bondobob
Bronco Info: 1987 XLT 5.0 in the family since new in May of 1987

Post by Bondobob »

PM sent regarding the Bronco
"And God bless the United States of America!"
Elwood Blues -1980
Wrightracing.net
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.

Buy Pauls Bronco

Here is a picture of the stretched shell in the shop at Glen's a few years back.

David...
PaulW

Post by PaulW »

David got to see the progress much more than I did.
Paul
= =
Wrightracing.net wrote:Here is a picture of the stretched shell in the shop at Glen's a few years back.

David...
Wrightracing.net

Glen is a great guy and a talented Fabricator. Anyone that buys this Bronco is getting a beast with room for friends.

David...
PaulW

Post by PaulW »

Sold
funinthesun95
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift

Post by funinthesun95 »

sweet
Good people + Great info = GFB