96 Bronco

donncdrc
Bronco Info: 1996 fullsize

96 Bronco

Post by donncdrc »

So I am not using the Bronco as much as I would like and my wife is giving me a hard time about having so many vehicles. I am putting this thing up for sale halfheartedly. I had it appraised for this $ so that is what I am asking. I am also putting my Ranger up and keeping whichever doesn't sell. There are more pics in my thread if anyone is interested. This is from RDC.
1996 Bronco, fully caged front to rear, 351 with 116,000 original miles, runs perfect, UMP air filter, remote oil filter, Autofab engine and trans mounts, freshly rebuilt hd trans with dual coolers,remote filter and sidewinder shifter, tuned by Juanco. Front= Solo cut and turned ttb 4.5 over with new r and p,Rear= Currie full floater with 40 spline 300mm axles, Cone hubs, Wildwood discs and strange big bearing spool with billet supports. Fox 3.0 coilovers and bumpstops on the front. Rear cantilever with fox 2.5 c/o and 3.0 6 tube bypass on the rear. Beard ultra pro seats, Momo wheel, race radio, cd with 10" sub, 37" projects, Walker Evans beadlocks, 5/8" studs, Led lights throughout. Truck was recently gone through with most parts new. Possible trades for Raptor, Clean Less built Bronco and lots of cash.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
philofab
Basura Blanca
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.

Re: 96 Bronco

Post by philofab »

Price?
donncdrc
Bronco Info: 1996 fullsize

Re: 96 Bronco

Post by donncdrc »

It appraised for $45,000