1991 Bronco L/T Pre-Runner

Sammy
Bronco Info: 91 Bronco AKA "Not OJ's Bronc"

1991 Bronco L/T Pre-Runner

Post by Sammy »

I never thought I would sell my family member but we are selling our 91 Bronco Pre Runner!!! I am the second owner and bought this Bronco from Convoy on GFB a few years back. Since I've owned it we have done a ton of custom work to get it where I wanted it to be. This truck has been completely gone through front to back. This truck has never been abused, always maintained and serviced to the point that my wife said this truck is my other lady.
It is tough to list all that this truck has but here it is:
Rebuilt 351W (.30 over) & E40D Trans w/ Updated Punisher Valve Body, Accumulator Remote Filter & Cooler Temp Sensor (just had the trans serviced along with new inner & remote filters) both have 30K miles on them. Rebuilt transfer case with new Planetary Gear. BBK 56mm Throttle Body (just serviced & put new gasket on), K&N Dry Air Flow Intake with Pre Charger, New Optima Yellow Top, Custom Battery Box, "Drivelines" drive shaft (Rebuilt & Balanced), MSD Starter (Just Rebuilt & Thermo Wrapped), JBA Shorty Headers (New Header Pass side with New Mr. Gaskets on both sides), ALL NEW: Front Cat, New Collector Gaskets, All New ECU, Map Senor, EGR Valve assembly w/ Pig Tail, AIC, TPS, Fuel Regulator, O2 Sensor & Pig Tail, Distributor Coil, Cap & Rotor, Spark Plugs w/ New Wires, Serviced Intake including cleaning Fuel Injectors, Harmonic Balancer & crank pulley, Tensioner pulley, new serp. belt, Fan Clutch, Replaced all rubber hoses with fresh, New Thermostat, AC Serviced, throttle cable. New Alpine Multi Media Stereo with Blue Tooth and hands Free iPod & Phone hook up, New Alpine 6.5" Speaker in front. Full Dynomat insulation on the floor front to back. 30" Rigid LED Spot/ Flood combo light bar w/ custom mounts & security lock nuts. Rear Projector bulbs (Makes a huge diff when backing up). Fully Boxed 1.75" engine cage with integrated custom 1.5" cromo front bumper, Custom Cromo Rear Bumper Custom roof rack made with Aeronautical Tubing w/ tie down points. 5 TOYO A/T 35" Tires with OG Alcoa 15" wheels (4 tires have 70% tread left & 1 has 100% tread left)

Custom integrated rear seat mounts holds 2 race seats w/ Crow 5 point harnesses, 3 ton Jack, Full Size 35" Spare (laying down), Two Action Packer containers, Cooler & 5.5 Gal Water container, Shovel ALL INSIDE and secured with racket staps so nothing moves and its quiet. This took a lot of planning to make this all fit and it works perfectly.

Front Suspension: Camburg Beams 4" over, trussed, 4" over Solo Axels, New Ball joints, Warn Premium Hubs (just Packed Bearings) 75% life left in Brakes, Steel Braided Brake lines, Custom inner fender skirts (protects electrical & engine from rocks & Water) Fabricated CV Joint to utilize full shock travel while in 4wd, 14" Stroke 9100 series Bilstein 2.5" C/O Shocks w/ Remote Res (Strapped at 17.5" Travel, re-valved shocks 500 miles ago), shocks are dialed in. Bilstein Hydraulic Bumps. All German Motor Sports Suspension Sliders

Rear Suspension: 8.8 w/ 4:56 Gears (just serviced), Auburn Rear Dif locker, Giant Motor Truss, Giant Motor Rear Shackles, Deaver Q80 Springs, Steal Braided Brake lines, Brakes have 75% life left. 12" Stroke 9100 series Bilstein 4 tube 2.5" Bypass shocks w/ remote res (strapped at 15.5" Travel) and custom Southwest Motor Sports Shock under mount.

I have invested over 30k, countless hours being yelled at by my wife & daughter for spending so much time on our horse to make it reliable and smooth on & offroad. I assure you this truck is dialed in and also has a fresh prep. She is ready to do some last minute pre running for the 500 or go down and blast around!

$18,900 OBO (NO LOW BALLERS POR FAVOR)
Please give me a call or email at:
949-525-3784
seanhaggar@gmail.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sammy

Re: 1991 Bronco L/T Pre-Runner

Post by Sammy »

More Photos
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

More photos
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

Roof Rack
7D6F250
Bronco Info: i drive a 76' F250 and a 09' F350

Post by 7D6F250 »

awesome rig! good luck bud
cypher
Bronco Info: 1994 Ford Bronco w/ Southwest Performance suspension

Post by cypher »

This belongs to my good friend. This is a seriously dialed and meticulously maintained bronco. The list of upgrades in Sean's ad doesn't even scratch the surface of what it has. This is one of those special broncos.
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

A little teaser shot of what this Truck is capable of at full droop.
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

Full Droop
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

Photo just after I got it painted a few months ago
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

Underside with the Four Tube Bypasses and Shock mount
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

Inside shots of the seats and the Momo Stearing wheel
brgrcru
Bronco Info: 1989 351 6" pro comp 33BFG A/T, mile marker winch/ pro comp lights

Post by brgrcru »

very nice, gives me hope.
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

Been getting some low ball offers so thought I would just drop it to my bottom line price of $16,500 and it is well worth that and more. I have gone through this truck to make sure it is 100% ready to rip. Please feel free to give me a shout with any questions.
rdcjuanb
Bronco Info: 1995 Bronco parked in garage. Long term project.

Post by rdcjuanb »

Getting closer. Oh and for the record. I never low balled him. ha ha
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

rdcjuanb wrote:Getting closer. Oh and for the record. I never low balled him. ha ha
Hahaha!
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

OJ has left the building! It has gone to a good home, thanks for the support GFB!
convoy

Post by convoy »

Stoked for you? I saw it driving in SC at La Plata and Pico last week. I waved and the guy looked at me like who are you? haha
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

Thanks, kept it within San Clemente! He lives right down the street too so I see it almost every day, haha
Buckin91
Bronco Info: 91 Bronco XLT

Post by Buckin91 »

Haha this Bronco is MINE now! Hey guys i'll be poking around here often and keeping the updates coming!
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

Congrats!