1994 Ford Ranger

mrmatt
Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does

1994 Ford Ranger

Post by mrmatt »

I have decided to put the ranger up for sale since I haven't worked in 4 months. I am putting her up for sale because I need the money not because I want to get rid of her.

1994 Ford Ranger, 2.3 4 cyl, 5 speed. approx. 177,000 mi. on the engine. 8.8 rear axle with 4.88,factory limited slip (came out of 2003 Ranger). The trans and rear end have less than 20,000 miles on them.

Front suspension: 4.5" camburg unequal legnth beams. the older camburg raduis arms with bushings. Radius arm Cross member. Fox 2.0 coil overs and Fox 2.0 bumps.

Rear suspension: Deaver f31 springs, 12" Fox 2.5 remote res., bolt in bed cage.

MIsc: Cab cage ties into front and rear cages (this cage is NOT a race legal cage, just a basic cage), Beard Seats, Crow harnesses, has 2 spare tire carrier mounts (one in bed cage, one is bolt on rear bumper).

At the current moment it needs new motor mounts but I plan on replacing those in the next couple weeks if it doesn't sell right away. It also has a broken sliding rear window. The interior carpet/headliner is gone. The dash is there but I did a lousy job of cutting it for the cage (I was planning on making my own dash for it).

The truck handles awesome and I have spent alot of time getting it dialed in. You can ask many people on here how well this truck works.

I am asking $6000.00
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Re: 1994 Ford Ranger

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

I'm one of the people that can vouch for how well this thing works!

Sad to see it come to this Matt. Hopefully you get to keep her!
mrmatt
Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does

Post by mrmatt »

Thanks Steve....me too

I forgot to mention........brand new 33"x10.50 BFG A/T's at all 4 corners plus a brand new matching spare but the spare has a plug in it.
hobbyturnedobsession
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Sucks to see this Matt. I can vouch for it, its one hell of a ranger. Handled everything Matt threw at it and more.
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8

Post by tcm glx »

X3. Bitchin ranger. Works well!!