1996 Crew Cab Short Bed 7.3L 4x4 150k miles

04yfzkid
Bronco Info: 97 f-250 Crew Cab Short Bed Diesel TTB

1996 Crew Cab Short Bed 7.3L 4x4 150k miles

Post by 04yfzkid »

Up for sale is my 1996 f-250 Crew Cab Short Bed 4x4 powerstroke diesel 7.3L. It has just under 150,000 miles but I daily drive it so the mileage will go up. I bought the truck in August, moved back home from north dakota, and now have no need for it. There isn't enough room at my parents house for a tow vehicle, project, and trailer so it's time to down size. It's been a great truck. I've put a ton of money into over the last couple months to get it the way I wanted it. It does have a couple dings and scratches but there is no cracks in the interior plastics including the dash. Still has the stock cassette player! Have a list of the date and mileage along with receipts of everything I have done to it. Truck was always plugged-in in north dakota while I owned it. As of right now it has a cracked windshield and the right rear power window motor is going out. The windshield will be replaced in the next couple days, and hopefully the window motor by the end of the week. I have a busy schedule trying to rebuild my cobra to sell also.

Diamond Eye 3" down pipe to 4" straight pipe exhaust out the back, Php hydra 17 position chip with data cable (can reburn the chip in the truck), DIY 6637 intake, LED's in the doors, dome, map, and third brake lights, New Motor Craft glow plugs, Stancor Heavy Duty Glow plug relay, Marinco sealed block heater plug, New front shackles and bushings, High torque gear reduction starter, New front and rear speakers, New warn Premium Manual Hubs, Adjusted throttle position sensor and Idle validation switch. Just changed the oil with rotella synthetic and a motorcraft filter 500 miles ago. Asking $10,000. Call Mike at 760-525-1638. If you're serious don't text me. I automatically assume if you text me you're window shopping. Located in Oceanside, CA 92056. No trades, no payment plans

04yfzkid
Bronco Info: 97 f-250 Crew Cab Short Bed Diesel TTB

Re: 1996 Crew Cab Short Bed 7.3L 4x4 150k miles

Post by 04yfzkid »

Just replaced the window motor in the passenger rear. All 4 windows rolls up and down just fine now. Should be off to get a windshield in the next couple days.