F/S: 8.8 new tru-trac, desolate truss, axles etc.

Adamysr
Bronco Info: Currently have a jeep ZJ. Looking into a bronco to build

Post by Adamysr »

I'm selling off the last of my parts I have sitting in garage. These parts were for my 95' F150 project (don't have the truck anymore). All the parts listed are for the 8.8 rear end and I ordered them new from desolate motorsports. They've never been installed, perfect for someone with a bronco project. I have a new Detroit tru-trac, new revolution axle shafts, new bearings and seals, G2 5:13 gears, new desolate axle truss, and USED rear gen 1 raptor shocks (need a rebuild). I'm selling everything as a package for $1300 cash, not looking to separate. I'm located in Norcal and can possibly meet up with someone in Fresno. I'm not very active on here anymore so please call or text me at 209-499-3996, if you want more pics or info .thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Adamysr

Re: F/S: 8.8 new tru-trac, desolate truss, axles etc.

Post by Adamysr »

axle shafts, bearings, seals etc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
EL JUGO 94
Bronco Info: 94 bronco on coilovers

Post by EL JUGO 94 »

Adamysr wrote:I'm selling off the last of my parts I have sitting in garage. These parts were for my 95' F150 project (don't have the truck anymore). All the parts listed are for the 8.8 rear end and I ordered them new from desolate motorsports. They've never been installed, perfect for someone with a bronco project. I have a new Detroit tru-trac, new revolution axle shafts, new bearings and seals, G2 5:13 gears, new desolate axle truss, and USED rear gen 1 raptor shocks (need a rebuild). I'm selling everything as a package for $1300 cash, not looking to separate. I'm located in Norcal and can possibly meet up with someone in Fresno. I'm not very active on here anymore so please call or text me at 209-499-3996, if you want more pics or info .thanks
How much for the rear truss?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adamysr

Post by Adamysr »

UPDATE : willing to separate parts.

-desolate truss : $350
-tre-trac : $350
-5:13 gears : $180
-axles & seals etc: $100
-raptor shcoks : $250

I don't come on here that much so please text or call if you can, thanks.
Adamysr

Post by Adamysr »

Truss is sold, BUMP for the rest of the parts