Kenwood TK790H 110watt race radio

Wrightracing.net
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.

Post by Wrightracing.net »

I have for sale, a refurbished Kenwood TK790H 110watt race radio with the deluxe alpha-numeric display and remote head kit. 160 channel and comes Kenwood speaker, microphone, brackets and short power cord.

I will include a 90 warranty on the operation of the radio.

Free programming and free USPS Priority Flat Rate mail with insurance.

Price $550

Wrightracing.net
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.

For Go Fast Bronco Members I will through in the Race modification, so you can connect a intercom. (Intercom NOT included). I normally charge $100 (Same as PCI charges) for the Race Mod...
alpinejd3
Bronco Info: 1991 EB Prerunner

Re: Kenwood TK790H 110watt race radio

Post by alpinejd3 »

Sent you a PM. What part of SD are you in?
Wrightracing.net

I left a message on your phone.
alpinejd3
Bronco Info: 1991 EB Prerunner

Post by alpinejd3 »

Thanks. I got your VM. I'm out in Arizona with pretty bad service. Try me again tomorrow or Friday.
Wrightracing.net

I will give you a call Friday.
Wrightracing.net

Still have this one for sale.
Wrightracing.net

Hey Guys, I have another Refurbished 110 watt Kenwood TK790H with the remote head and comes complete with mounting bracket, microphone and a short power cable. It also comes with the intercom race modification on the head with the large 5 pin mobile connector like PCI uses.

Price is $550 with free shipping and free programming.

I also give a 90 day warranty on the operation of the radio. I stand by my work.

Email me direct, PM on Tapatalk does not work, so I don't always see the private messages.

Thanks
David Wright
david@wrightracing.net

David...
Wrightracing.net

Bump

David...
Wrightracing.net

The Baja 500 is next month. I have a fully prepped and upgraded Tk790H race radio with the remote head kit and the intercom Race Mod. Everything in the original post applies. I have even upgraded the power connector to a quad 12g wire weather pak waterproof connection.

I normally sell this fully race prepped radio for $630 with the race intercom modification and the Weather Pak upgrade + $20 shipping.
I am giving fellow GFB members a $100 discount on this radio.

Get ahold of me by email before time runs out.
david@wrightracing.net

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk
Wrightracing.net

Oh, by the way, this radio package has the speaker built into the remote head.

Wrightracing.net

There is still time. The Baja 500 is next week. It is a great time to upgrade to a 110 watt radio. This is the radio the Pro's run.

David...
Wrightracing.net

Hey Guy's, I have three different Kenwood Race Radio's available.

1: Refurbished and Upgraded Kenwood Tk730 underdash mount 50 watt radio with a new microphone and a upgraded Weather Pak waterproof power connector. Price $185 free shipping and programming.

2: Refurbished and Upgraded Kenwood TK730H 110 watt race radio with the remote head kit. Comes with all mounting brackets, speaker, new microphone and a upgraded Weather Pak waterproof power connector. Price $420 with free shipping and programming.

3: Refurbished and Upgraded Kenwood TK790H 110watt race radio with the remote head mount kit and for GFB members that let me know, a free upgraded Race Mod to run a intercom. Comes with a microphone, speaker, brackets and a upgraded Weather Pak waterproof power connector. Price $550 with free shipping and programming.

All radio's are tested for the proper operation and power output. Also, the radio's come with a 90 day warranty on the operation of the radio. I have 14 years of experience specializing in Kenwood race radio's and stand by my work.

Thanks guys.

David...
Wrightracing.net

Good time to upgrade, Vegas to Reno is a month away.
Help me fund my Bronco project. I would be up for a trade for
A Lowrance 7in HDS GPS WITH A EXTERNAL ANTENNA PUCK.
I would do a partial trade with money from me for a set of Fox 2.5x16 bypass shocks in good condition. Also a pair of GT40 3 bar heads.

Let me know what you have.

David...
Wrightracing.net

Just a Heads up, I have some more Refurbished and fully checked, Kenwood TK790H 110watt remote head kit Race Radio's available with the Larger Advanced display, Weather Pak power connector Upgrade and the Race modification to connect an intercom to the radio.

Price $ 550 with free shipping via USPS insured priority flat rate mail, free programming and a 90 day warranty on the operation of the radio.

Email me at david@wrightracing.net.

The PM function on GFB does not work for me on Tapatalk, so email is the best way to contact me. Thanks

David...
Wrightracing.net

david@wrightracing.net

I don't know why the email address turns out the way it does in the post.

David...
Wrightracing.net

Getting ready for the Baja 1000.

I have more Refurbished and upgraded Kenwood Tk790H radio's that come with the intercom race modification and a upgraded Weather Pak 12g power connection. Also has the remote head kit, microphone, brackets and upgraded dual waterproof fuse holders.

Price: $500 Free shipping, Programming and 90 day warranty.

Email me at David@wrightracing,net

I also have the same setup, upgrades and warranty in a Tk730H for $400

David...
Wrightracing.net

Hey guys, I have a couple Tk790h radio's for sale and they will come with the Intercom Race Mod on
The remote head for free. Refurbished and upgraded $500 with free shipping and free programming.
Email me at david@wrightracing.net

David...
RyanDS650X
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8

Post by RyanDS650X »

I have a friend that is interested, ill.pass on your contact info.
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.

"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
Wrightracing.net

Thanks Ryan, I just Emailer Anthony back.