Traction Jack traction boards group buy

hollandermotorsports
Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco lifted, 1995 Centurian F-150 with body lift delete

Traction Jack traction boards group buy

Post by hollandermotorsports »

I met the owner of this company at SEMA and he would like to spread his product outreach to the deserts of the south west and Baja and the rest of the nation for that matter. I have agreed to help make this happen. Retail on the boards is roughly $200 for a pair on Amazon Prime. I will talk to Jeffrey about a group buy if enough guys are interested. The company has been around since 2009 and they have been tested in a wide variety of applications. I have had some of the other versions from different companies but they honestly take up so much room that it was hard to justify them in certain applications like the back of a 4k pound race truck where at 130 mph they would cause the truck to do goofy things. The Traction jack is a compact solution that can fit in the back of a bronco or on the roof or back of race vehicle easily without having to move a bunch of stuff. Let me know if this is something you are interested in and I will do my best to save you money and make it worth your while. I have a few sets at my shop that you are more than welcome to swing by and check out. I've used them and they saved my butt with my 2wd ecoboost while towing. Text 760-803-9469 or email bhollander85@gmail.com if interested. I will more than likely stock them as we are getting the word and product out there.
Spec-Sheet-Pic.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rdcjuanb
Bronco Info: 1995 Bronco parked in garage. Long term project.

Re: Traction Jack traction boards group buy

Post by rdcjuanb »

Love how small they fold down.
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

Are these specifically for traction only or can you drive over a gap with them?
Sho nuff,
SteveG
hollandermotorsports
Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco lifted, 1995 Centurian F-150 with body lift delete

Post by hollandermotorsports »

SteveG wrote:Are these specifically for traction only or can you drive over a gap with them?
they would not really be suitable for spanning a gap unless it was less than 20". Mainly good to help get unstuck and build up some momentum to carry and get through soft or slick area.