Misc. bronco parts

KrondoUSA
Bronco Info: 96 Bronco Eddie Bauer solo/desolate/threat stage 4

Misc. bronco parts

Post by KrondoUSA »

Cleaning out the garage and it’s time to unload some items that I no longer need. Located in Lemoore,CA 92345. I would prefer in person meetup but may be willing to ship, but on your dime. Can’t seem to add photos so feel free to PM me and I will send what you need. Thank you.

1- Rotunda T90P-50-ALA Teves AntiLock Brake Harness w/ Rotunda 007-00103 40/60. Obviously used but still in great shape and works as intended. Used to help bleed 4wABS system. $390

2- Desolate motorsports heavy duty factory style steering with rebuilt factory steering box and drop pitman arm for 92-96 broncos. Maybe 300 miles on it setup. Mostly street miles. Went swing set route so no longer needed. $700

3- Desolate motorsports fuel pump access cover. Brand new, powder coated black, comes with hardware to install. Also have nutsert tool I can include as well. $140 with nutsert tool, $85 without.

4- Desolate motorsports billet door handles. Brand new. $50

5- Solo motorsports door handle repair plates. Driver and passenger side with rivets. Brand new. $50

6- Solo motorsports ford ashtray guide. “Clip In”. Brand new. $30

7- Factory 92-96 Bronco center console. Tan, dirty and used but still in good shape. $80